Official The Batman Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry Keoghan already played a Joker lite role in A Killing of A Sacred Deer. He'd kill this if they did a full length with him as the main antagonist

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday I was watching a video about how odds are the second movie will have Two face but I always felt like with the Joker Easter egg him being locked up meant they already battled you can’t do Batman without Joker (as an aside I’m more excited than I’ve ever been for Tom Holland’s Spider-Man since he had to deal with the Real fukking Goblin) so I could see the last film having the Joker but this Batman doesn’t have to just be a trilogy. COVID delayed a lot so over time the more the get together the faster we can get more movies.

This Joker is scary looking and that’s going to hurt it but Ledger rose the bar so high that even if he didn’t (he was supposed to be in TDR) we live in a world where at the end of the day HE DIED FOR THIS shyt. Lowkey The Dark Knight Rises didn’t have to happen and they almost didn’t happen.

(Also people were killed at the midnight screening in Aurora by a joker wannabe)

I don’t think the joker is in the second film

I wonder with Jaden Smith getting his executive producer on in the next film where he’s gonna go with it

Y'all really say anything

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all really say anything

Im saying the impact behind Heath’s joker was wild

James Holmes dressed like him when he started the massacre during the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises

Heath Joker was Tupac in a clown suit to the people and each Joker since has paid some tribute but they knock offs