Official The Batman Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not getting a Robin because it doesn't correspond with the grounded cliche approach these unoriginal film makers are going for.
Can't have any colors just muted dark filters.

We'll get two more movies in the same vein, a grounded villian and a mob boss who according to the director will be a bigger threat then the previous one and more trash fight choreography.
Rinse and repeat
:blessed: I hope you are right

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Matt Reeves is the only Bat director that I believe when he says he fukked with the comics. I listened to an interview where he mentioned the two franchises he wanted to work on was ...Of The Apes and Batman
shyt, he did a masterful job. I really hope he does the next one.

And I know I might get shyt for this but I really fukk with dude as batman. Maybe it could be the shock of him doing so well or he just did his thing. He might give Bale a run for his money as Batman...

Karume

All Star
Daps

And I know I might get shyt for this but I really fukk with dude as batman. Maybe it could be the shock of him doing so well or he just did his thing. He might give Bale a run for his money as Batman...
I was pleasantly surprised too. He fits this Batman

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I knew he would be great once they announced he would be playing that role.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kid sidekick would look off. Criminals seem more capable in this version where they can actually land a shot or land a few blows. It'll be just be more distraction for Batman.
They could do an 18/19 year old version, kids now are into bjj, Muay Thai etc..so it wouldn’t be far fetched for him to be able to fight at some level. Bruce could take him in knowing he’s an orphan and wanting to help now that he’s seeing himself more as hope and less as vengeance.