New York
It’s closed breh

Superman doesn’t exist
There are no Lanterns
There are no Meta’s
There are no gods
The only thing in the ocean is whales, sharks, and fish

And aliens aren’t a thing
But Batman can take bullets, explosions and jump off buildings and be OK. He's the only super character allowed. lol

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Why? You act like he isn't in most Batman comics. We got to move past the depressed, almost crazy, loner Batman circle jerk we been having in live action the last 30 years and it has been a lot of movies.
Im not upset if he does show up but this has convo stunk up the thread for long enough

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Finally got to see this.

This movie felt as long as it was.

I know this is an early Batman but this is probably the worse detective Batman put on film. Gordon and the cops weren't much help either. I knew who the snitch was 45 minutes into the movie. Didn't really like this version of Riddler. Zoe killed it though. Will be interesting to see how this Bruce/Batman character grows in this series. Overall pretty dope but probably 45 minutes to long.

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn
Just finished seeing it.
Movie was very good. The first 2 hours felt like I was watching Se7en but with a vigilante instead of Brad Pitt.
There were a few scenes they could've cut out to shorten it.
The gothic score went well with the film.
I like that the film showed that the common criminal feared Batman. I wished that he was more vengeful in this since it's early on in his Batman life.

Karume

All Star
Daps
My only real problems with the movie is Pattinson as Batman. He isn't a good Batman and he just drags the movie down. He comes off more like a school shooter than a hero.
but isn't he supposed to be more like a school shooter? after all he is an extremely privileged person, raised as a single child, with unresolved survivor guilt issues, and little to no emotional outlets.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who loved Nolan trilogy this shyt was absolutely fire. A real comic book type of film.
Matt Reeves is the only Bat director that I believe when he says he fukked with the comics. I listened to an interview where he mentioned the two franchises he wanted to work on was ...Of The Apes and Batman