Official The Batman Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The next logical step is Batman and Robin

Bruce witnesses, of course, dikk Graysons family murdered by Tony Zucco who works for the newly released Sal Maroni
!

There’s definitely a look psychological setup for a Robin. Bruce moving beyond vengeance and what happened to the Riddler being left an orphan with no one loooking out for him.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The next logical step is Batman and Robin

Let the movie take place...5 years from now

He is established, he is unfukkwitable now. Develops a relationship with a reporter Vikki Vale who is following Bruce Waynes recent philantrophic pursuits and attempts to help continue the work he started with Belle Real after The Flood.

They're out one night...Alfred keeps asking him to develop some sort of social life because he can't be The Batman forever

Bruce witnesses, of course, dikk Graysons family murdered by Tony Zucco who works for the newly released Sal Maroni

Maroni of course wants revenge against the Batman but will settle for the piece of shyt DA, Harvey Dent, who insists on meddling in his business

We get Robin. We get Two Face. We get Bruce having to explain to dikk (when he gets Zucco) that revenge has its limits and if they're gonna be partners, there has to be an understanding of that.

Etc. etc.

Simple...make it happen!
And then we call it….

‘THE BATMAN AND ROBIN :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
ya this Sums up how I feel jus saw the film it was mid to me thought it had some great stuff but overall way to boring and jus seemed Lowkey cheap compared to Nolan joints

Lol @ 'cheap' when they had one of the best cinematographers today on it and filmed nearly everything with practical effects. The industry people are going to nominate it for awards etc..

Odd opinion to have..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Lol @ 'cheap' when they had one of the best cinematographers today on it and filmed nearly everything with practical effects. The industry people are going to nominate it for awards etc..

Odd opinion to have..
the "cheap" comment could be related to the story and not the visuals. :yeshrug:

I feel like i was half right about this before going into it. its the best looking batman movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
A 2 years in Batman isn't meeting Robin. Matt Reeves wants to film this as a character buildup for Batman. Even if they wanted to do Robin he wouldn't come or at least have dikk Grayson be introduced until movie #3 depending if there's a decent time jump.
The Batman was 2 years in the next movie he will be more experienced.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the "cheap" comment could be related to the story and not the visuals. :yeshrug:

I feel like i was half right about this before going into it. its the best looking batman movie.

The story here was better than Batman Begins imo. it was straight outta a Detective Comics story arc.. Batman Begins had a dope as fucc 1st half but then got muddled a bit with the 'master plan' to murder all of Gotham and release the prisoners.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of these do you think they are going to make? lol
It's way late actually we have not seen Robin done right in live action in a decent movie yet.
Exactly you have at most two movies left to introduce him and a potential spin of into his own series is an option also.
Set the next one ten years into him being Batman and already have Robin as his side kick.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly you have at most two movies left to introduce him and a potential spin of into his own series is an option also.
Set the next one ten years into him being Batman and already have Robin as his side kick.
I wouldn't mind a Robin origin subplot in the sequel. Doing him justice on the big screen is a wide open lane. Take it.