Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And where are these posts of me "trashing" this movie "two years ago." @Brozay
:hhh:
and here it began, Feb 2020:

Official The Batman Thread

you jumped at the first chance to hate at when they released the first glimpse of the movie, all because of some allegiance to fukking "Batfleck"

and as it relates to Ben, he drank his way to falling out of the picture and participated in some terrible iterations of Batman (Im happy he can always hold on to his one fukking warehouse scene though)

and here you are trashing the Pattison hire, back in fukking May 2020, as if you could have any sense of his performance yet

again in May of 2020 - you outright call for the movie to be CANCELLED :mindblown:

you then add like 50 more posts leading up to the release, just trashing it more

how could you possibly say you dont have an agenda here? the movie been out 2 weeks and yet here you still are talking about god knows what to complain. you were wrong, people loved it - audience & critics alike, get over it

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you jumped at the first chance to hate at when they released the first glimpse of the movie, all because of some allegiance to fukking "Batfleck"

and as it relates to Ben, he drank his way to falling out of the picture and participated in some terrible iterations of Batman (Im happy he can always hold on to his one fukking warehouse scene though)

and here you are trashing the Pattison hire, back in fukking May 2020, as if you could have any sense of his performance yet

again in May of 2020 - you outright call for the movie to be CANCELLED :mindblown:

you then add like 50 more posts leading up to the release, just trashing it more

how could you possibly say you dont have an agenda here? the movie been out 2 weeks and yet here you still are talking about god knows what to complain. you were wrong, people loved it - audience & critics alike, get over it

I was talking about the aesthetics of the movie, I wasn't a fan of the costume or the casting choice. Leading up to the movie I changed my mind for the positive and you can dig up those posts too if you want.

I was conflicted until I saw the final product.
It's not a bad movie, I had hoped for something different. That is all.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dunno why y'all want to see the same damn villains who already part of another grounded universe :mjlol:

Like what is the point? they're only going to make probably just another two of these and some of you just want do overs?:what:

Some of you saying Hush too as if Riddler in this movie wasn't already a combination of Hush and Riddler?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:dead: :dead:

The Batman thread... where agendas come to die :mjlit:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're such a dikk riding clown, stand on your own and talk to me. All this passive aggressive shyt is embarrassing. You made a claim that you had receipts on me, where are they.

Stop looking for other men to hold your hand on this crusade you're on.

Daps
The thing is having Batman not be smart enough to solve things is that it kinda breaks the world. If Batman isn't significantly smarter than the cops then how does Gordon justify letting him just have free reign on a crime scene full of cops. The commissioner called him out on that with the first murder and then it was just dropped. It doesn't make sense to let a random civilian that is mentally unbalanced just walk around crime scenes unless he has been demonstrated to be capable of solving crimes that cops can't solve. We never saw him do that so why is he allowed there?

That whole Batman walking among the cops scenes still has me :ohhh::russ:

I can't recall a Batman property where he was so brazen. Maybe in justice league stuff, but in an actual Batman property? :mjlol:

I dig it though. Just threw me off a little bit :russ:

And then they weren't scared of him at first either :hhh: