Official The Batman Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want Mr.Freeze but realistically its prolly going to be two-face. You got to look at villain's that they can pull off while being grounded in reality and Mr.Freeze doesn't work.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I want Mr.Freeze but realistically its prolly going to be two-face. You got to look at villain's that they can pull off while being grounded in reality and Mr.Freeze doesn't work.
I don’t think they’re really worried about being grounded, seems like he gets that Batman is about a real world that has ridiculous things like a guy wearing a bat suit walking around crime scenes, a villain that draws a question mark in latte and can put together elaborate puzzles without getting caught and kind of wink about it. Two face is no more realistic than Mr Freeze, walking around with muscle and skull exposed isn’t real world just like a freeze gun. Go all in with a wink is what I say, make everything as crazy in Gotham as a Batman solving riddles for the police.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think they’re really worried about being grounded, seems like he gets that Batman is about a real world that has ridiculous things like a guy wearing a bat suit walking around crime scenes, a villain that draws a question mark in latte and can put together elaborate puzzles without getting caught and kind of wink about it. Two face is no more realistic than Mr Freeze, walking around with muscle and skull exposed isn’t real world just like a freeze gun. Go all in with a wink is what I say, make everything as crazy in Gotham as a Batman solving riddles for the police.

They aren't going to make his skull exposed he could just be a burn victim. There are various ways to do two-face and not make it over the top. I dunno how you can do Mr.Freeze and not have him be over the top.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Very much so and thats my GOAT villain.

We need Hush, Court of Owls, or a comic accurate Bane with Venom tubes or Ra's with Lazarus pits. Tired of the super realism.

It would be dope to see a villains like mad hatter and scarface. Also I am glad they did not kill off Riddler too.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
They aren't going to make his skull exposed he could just be a burn victim. There are various ways to do two-face and not make it over the top. I dunno how you can do Mr.Freeze and not have him be over the top.
Who cares if he’s over the top though? Just take it seriously and it won’t seem weird.