Official The Batman Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know and agree this movie was dope…. But this thread ain’t been popping like some other blockbuster movie threads

Normally we’d be on 700-800 pages now.:dwillhuh:

May need to up the fukkery and some of y’all know what that means :mjlit:

Sidenote

I'm ok with Court of Owls, but no killing Robin. I'm sick of the Joker. I'd rather have Hush. You get a healthy dose of Riddler and Catwoman, and Hush was the last great villain before the court of owls.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Saw the movie for the second time over the weekend

It REALLY holds up well in repeated viewings. I wasn’t bored in the slightest.

It also reinforces my opinion that, while its a good movie, its not better than The Dark Knight. BUT I don’t think directly comparing the second movie of an already established franchise to the first movie in a new incarnation is fair. Reeves will have the ability to take what he learned from this first film and craft his own definitive sequel.

I was kind of hoping they’d skip Joker and leave him for the third film but now that he’s already been introduced there’s no point in not using him.

And though I know it won’t happen am I the ONLY one who thinks that Jaoquin Phoenix’s Joker would fit right in with the universe Reeves has created?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sam Raimi Wants To Make A Batman Movie: ‘If I Saw The Batsignal, I’d Come Running’ – Exclusive

I think he could do a Batman Beyond movie down the line. Darkman always reminded me of batman in a lot of ways.

im all for different timelines but not right now.. there's a point where it'd get too confusing. People are fine with some Batmans showing up in Flash but a whole other series would be too much for now.. that'd be more than three Batmans

i wanna see either Mr. Freeze or Court of Owls.. two entirely different types of films but Reeves would do great with either story..

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
im all for different timelines but not right now.. there's a point where it'd get too confusing. People are fine with some Batmans showing up in Flash but a whole other series would be too much for now.. that'd be more than three Batmans

i wanna see either Mr. Freeze or Court of Owls.. two entirely different types of films but Reeves would do great with either story..
Yeah for sure I want to see Reeves series finished first that's why I said down the line.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these fantastical rogues will be showing up with Reeves at the helm. He like Nolan is going for the grounded approach.
It's a rehash of past stuff we've seen.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah for sure I want to see Reeves series finished first that's why I said down the line.

i'd go Mr. Freeze and then Court of Owls to end the trilogy.. but it's really hard to have Joker not be a main factor because the public demands it. X-Men and Magneto. Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom. etc..