Flashpoint is coming that could be the test run:ehh:

full_zpslyj7hz6j.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I think this is smart. WB knows how Batman should be. Dark and gritty. They are getting away from the gritty with the DCEU. Why not have a separate Batman franchise that way you can keep a Nolanized Batman going for fans like me and many others. And have a new actor as Batman, while a separate Batman for Justice League/DCEU.

I like this. I like a separate DC universe that can be darker. So it now makes sense what they are doing with the Joker.
Sorry but I disagree completely. Too much investment has been made into the DCEU to just turn heel and say "Actually THIS Batman isn't the same as THAT Batman". It's going to confuse viewers and frustrate those who keep supporting this extended universe.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I remember pointing to comic con and thinking well we should get some clarity there.

A month after and I'm more confused then i was before.

Say what you want but snyder had a clear outline and time line of the film universe and what was coming and happening.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

:manny:

DAWG THIS !!!!

Snyder knew what he wanted with this universe... i hate WB right now, they really dont know what they're doing