The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Joker Movie: Warner Bros. Wants Class, Cachet and Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio

Now, however, Warners wants to branch off with stand-alone movies that are unconnected to that version of the DC world. The new movies will have non-traditional takes on the heroes and villains of DC, and hopefully, attract actors and filmmakers who don’t typically toil in the comic-book movie world. War for the Planet of the Apes director Matt Reeves is developing a Batman stand alone that, according to sources, will not star Ben Affleck, who plays the caped crusader in the DC Universe movies (Warners and Affleck have denied he is being replaced). The plan is to launch a separate label for these projects to distinguish them from the rest of the DC films. (Warners executives are acutely aware of the risks of audience confusion.)

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ARROW Showrunner Drops A Major Clue That Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke Is No Longer In THE BATMAN

Collider recently interviewed Arrow showrunner Marc Guggenheim on the return of Manu Bennett's Deathstroke to the show and his larger presence in season 6.

Guggenheim commented, "It was a function of… you know, DC control these characters. We went through a period where DC was like, ‘We’ve got plans for Deathstroke that don’t include Arrow.’ That changed at the end of this year,” Guggenheim explained.