Official The Batman Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I remember pointing to comic con and thinking well we should get some clarity there.

A month after and I'm more confused then i was before.

Say what you want but snyder had a clear outline and time line of the film universe and what was coming and happening.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

:manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm legit lost :pachaha:Just waiting for Justice League and Aquaman as they actually have been/are being filmed:myman:I'll wait until trailers are official before I believe any news at this point:manny:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I remember pointing to comic con and thinking well we should get some clarity there.

A month after and I'm more confused then i was before.

Say what you want but snyder had a clear outline and time line of the film universe and what was coming and happening.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

:manny:
Yea I remember dude talking about a big ass board he had in his office outlining everything. It's not a coincidence it's all gone to shyt since getting the boot

I also think the AT&T merger is having a bigger impact than originally thought

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yea I remember dude talking about a big ass board he had in his office outlining everything. It's not a coincidence it's all gone to shyt since getting the boot

I also think the AT&T merger is having a bigger impact than originally thought
They were way too hasty to remove him.

Obviously wonder woman showed he can work with other film makers to deliver a film that gets universal acclaim. Even if they didn't want him directing anymore they could have still let him help shepherd these films.

And again,no coincidence that he was the one pushing for all these other characters to get films (wonder woman,flash,cyborg) and now he's gone and it's slowly turning into the batman universe.

I'm not a believer in Geoff johns ability to lead this thing so far.

We will see though.

Just thinking about whedon in the editing bay thinking of ways to cram corny jokes into justice League has me :hhh:

Snyder removed all the justice League banners and avatars and shyt from his twitter. Probably barely resembles his film anymore.

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Heard there was gonna be a trilogy...hope they cast my baby Ruth Negga as Catwoman:wow:
tumblr_inline_o8itf98kFR1qgp297_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy_gif_4715_gif_2492_north_499x_white.gif

tumblr_o7ngg2eMP11r9f0gso4_500.gif

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Maybe WB doesn't see one big movie universe as the answer to their DC woes anymore. Who knows. So much news and gossip comes out about these movies, it's hard to get a read on what's really going on.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's get armie hammer to finally do this batman and call it a day