Official The Batman Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
ARROW Showrunner Drops A Major Clue That Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke Is No Longer In THE BATMAN
Collider recently interviewed Arrow showrunner Marc Guggenheim on the return of Manu Bennett's Deathstroke to the show and his larger presence in season 6.

Guggenheim commented, "It was a function of… you know, DC control these characters. We went through a period where DC was like, ‘We’ve got plans for Deathstroke that don’t include Arrow.’ That changed at the end of this year,” Guggenheim explained.
gLy9Ciu.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wait,why are people acting like this is a big deal or new news?

It was already known that deathstroke was going to be in Ben Affleck's version of the film. He's gone and now matt reeves is doing his own thing.

Not sure what people are pretending to be outraged about.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean got damn these nikkas have to atleast fukk around and get something right. I mean atleast oncw you gotta stumble into some success. I guess WW is the peak.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wait,why are people acting like this is a big deal or new news?

It was already known that deathstroke was going to be in Ben Affleck's version of the film. He's gone and now matt reeves is doing his own thing.

Not sure what people are pretending to be outraged about.

true, but we were all hoping, Matt would at least keep Deathstroke within his story since dude was all prepped to go..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
true, but we were all hoping, Matt would at least keep Deathstroke within his story since dude was all prepped to go..

Then you nikkas don’t read or just have blind hope and faith. When they say page one rewrite that means everything is tossed out. Every. Damn. Thing. Starting from scratch. And there’s no way the guy who’s wanted to tell a batman story since he was a kid would rely on someone else’s story and the villain they chose.