Official The Batman Thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

It will be better than the Gotham series which really struggled to keep me be engaged.

On this interview Ferrell talks about how that much makeup and prosthetics actually helps go deeper into the character. Interesting take I don't hear often. [timestamped]

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So basically what if the detective from Seven was an unstoppable human weapon?

Also what if Bruce Wayne was Kurt Cobain?

Jokes, aside this is one of my favorite Superhero joints, peroid.

Bats going from shy and reserved around the cops while they called him a freak into a beacon of light in the city was a nice touch.

They also captured how psycho Bats is for doing what he does. Luckily he's a psycho for good :russ:

But him being such a recluse as Bruce Wayne has to end because he needs both sides to help Gotham now.

What Pattenson does with the Bruce Wayne character in future movies will be interesting to see. He was pretty damn good as a beginner Batman here.

And finally, Matt Reaves is just good at these blockbusters. Let him do whatever he wants from here.

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO Max gonna have Penguin and now the rumor another series based around Arkham Asylum (Matt Reeves alluded to this). :wow:

Why do we deserve so much piff... :wow:

Put up with WB other bullshyt. But this is really just the beginning of the current wave of piff

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully so we don't have a thread of people saying "It's only year 4, he still hasn't become Batman yet!"
:russ:
I fully expect this. The director is clearly not interested in hiring a studio who is competent in fight choreography and I doubt that will change in the sequel. Which is sad because that is what we're ultimately here to see.

On another note what is the domestic box office intake looking like.