Official The Batman Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I fully expect this. The director is clearly not interested in hiring a studio who is competent in fight choreography and I doubt that will change in the sequel. Which is sad because that is what we're ultimately here to see.

On another note what is the domestic box office intake looking like.
It made 155 million so far domestic 279 ww

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So basically what if the detective from Seven was an unstoppable human weapon?

Also what if Bruce Wayne was Kurt Cobain?

Jokes, aside this is one of my favorite Superhero joints, peroid.

Bats going from shy and reserved around the cops while they called him a freak into a beacon of light in the city was a nice touch.

They also captured how psycho Bats is for doing what he does. Luckily he's a psycho for good :russ:

But him being such a recluse as Bruce Wayne has to end because he needs both sides to help Gotham now.

What Pattenson does with the Bruce Wayne character in future movies will be interesting to see. He was pretty damn good as a beginner Batman here.

And finally, Matt Reaves is just good at these blockbusters. Let him do whatever he wants from here.
Just watched Kevin smiths review of the film on fatman beyond, Marc Bernardon basically said we already had the perfect batman movie..Seven…with morgan freeman as batman and brad pitt as robin lol..and I def see it now

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't like the movie because Batman and Gordon were terrible detectives that didn't accomplish anything besides helping the Riddler and couldn't figure anything out.

Him and Gordon accidentally sent the files to the media like it was set up for them.

They misread the clues about the rat after Riddler pointed them right to him. It was fairly obvious who it was if you thought about it, even without the clues.

They only knew who the rat was because Catwoman handed them a taped confession.

They only caught the Riddler because he turned himself in after killing his targets.

Batman didn't figure out Riddler's Endgame until he saw a video confession of it and was too late to stop it.

What did Batman do that couldn't have been done by competent cops?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
so you just want an entirely different movie.

okay, well this ain't it.

I want a superman movie where the story is Lex Luthor introducing a new technology called BRANIAC which starts to take over the world and Luthor has to trust Superman to save the day, and has a very Matrix feel, but they haven't made that so...:manny:
Facts. Not this flick. I respect it for what it is....but going forward

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This shyt was perfect
THIS is the Batman movie I been waiting on for years bruh and they finally got it right
EXACTLY how I felt! I came into it not expecting to feel about it the way I did about the Dark Knight, but I honestly enjoyed this much more. I still love the Dark Knight…..but The Batman just hit me differently. Like you said….they FINALLY got him right!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This guy mad because The Riddler had Batman going :mindblown: :why: for half the film..

So what.. instead of Batman on the hunt.. he wanted The Riddler to be an incompetent mastermind?

The Riddler always gives Bats hell.. that's why he's The Riddler.

We have some people here who just really don't understand the lore at all Lol.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy mad because The Riddler had Batman going :mindblown: :why: for half the film..

So what.. instead of Batman on the hunt.. he wanted The Riddler to be an incompetent mastermind?

The Riddler always gives Bats hell.. that's why he's The Riddler.

We have some people here who just really don't understand the lore at all Lol.

If you're referring to me you can quote me. I didn't mind the Riddler being smart but that had nothing to do with Batman being dumb. I shouldn't be in the theater figuring out who the rat is before "the world's greatest detective". I have a problem with making one character look dumb to make another look smart.

The point of the Batman/Riddler rivalry is that Batman is the only one smart enough to keep up in the game. That's why Riddler keeps coming back to try to prove he's smarter than Batman. If Batman is too dumb to figure out the game and Riddler wins what is the point?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're referring to me you can quote me. I didn't mind the Riddler being smart but that had nothing to do with Batman being dumb. I shouldn't be in the theater figuring out who the rat is before "the world's greatest detective". I have a problem with making one character look dumb to make another look smart.

The point of the Batman/Riddler rivalry is that Batman is the only one smart enough to keep up in the game. That's why Riddler keeps coming back to try to prove he's smarter than Batman. If Batman is too dumb to figure out the game and Riddler wins what is the point?
Exactly that.