Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Yeah if I had one gripe it was that white priviledge line. shyt felt hella panderig. But aside from that shyt may have been the best Batman movie I have seen. Its neck and neck with The Dark Knight. If someone argued Dano's Ridler was a better villain in the Batman than Heath's Joker in TDK I could see the argument.

:mjpls::pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I didn't like the movie because Batman and Gordon were terrible detectives that didn't accomplish anything besides helping the Riddler and couldn't figure anything out.

Him and Gordon accidentally sent the files to the media like it was set up for them.

They misread the clues about the rat after Riddler pointed them right to him. It was fairly obvious who it was if you thought about it, even without the clues.

They only knew who the rat was because Catwoman handed them a taped confession.

They only caught the Riddler because he turned himself in after killing his targets.

Batman didn't figure out Riddler's Endgame until he saw a video confession of it and was too late to stop it.

What did Batman do that couldn't have been done by competent cops?
I said this earlier, but there wasn’t a way for Batman to outsmart the Riddler.

The order of the murders didn’t matter. The Mayor’s death didn’t lead to Coulson. It lead to the club and the Russian girl.

The Riddler was just telling a story with bodies as clues. Falcone was the goal which was a matter of killing his partners in the government who helped him.

This wasn’t a Law and Order mystery or a Sherlock mystery.

If each riddle has a clue to who the next murder was, and Batman had to solve it before they’d be murdered would play out differently. Riddler didn’t want Batman to stop him from kidnapping the DA.

Last edited:
Daps
I was just thinking again of the 1st time you heard Batman starting up the Batmobile.
The sound was Piff!

I only have one question about this scene.

Maybe I looked away or something but wasn't Bats down on the ground after taking a bullet for Selina?

Next thing I know the batmobile is firing up and this nikka is in the car :wtf: