Official The Batman Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
To keep it 1,000… I dont know if i can watch another Marvel movie after this. I cant with that kid shyt.

The mere fact that this film had many, many deaths of the old fashioned way as well as dropping the F-Bomb is not the typical movie formula that people been conditioned to. :lolbron:
Not to take away shine from this great film, but someone said that the typical Marvel film is like an amusement park film that is bright on colors, and low on individuality

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
people are saying they want hush in the sequel but is
Thomas Elliott
in the film?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The mere fact that this film had many, many deaths of the old fashioned way as well as dropping the F-Bomb is not the typical movie formula that people been conditioned to. :lolbron:
Not to take away shine from this great film, but someone said that the typical Marvel film is like an amusement park film that is bright on colors, and low on individuality

Marvel films are safe. You know what to expect to get before even the credits roll. None of them are risky films. Lol imagine a character in the marvel films call someone a “dikk bag or a “white privledge ass hole” like in The Batman.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel films are safe. You know what to expect to get before even the credits roll. None of them are risky films. Lol imagine a character in the marvel films call someone a “dikk bag or a “white privledge ass hole” like in The Batman.

Lol if Black Panther couldn't break the formula, then nothing would. You got characters getting beheaded in this film and drowning and getting beaten to death in the first minutes. You got entire mysteries that no one could have predicted. MCU couldn't dare try that.

But The Batman....is cinema. A refreshing break from what we saw the last few years. I'm gonna see it again.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"When that light hits the sky, it's not just a call. It's a warning."

xw89z9vrxwt71.jpg

a2808f822c3b97f92eacaeafc3d6bd96.gif

The first 10 mins of this movie just gives me chills. The slow motion shot of the Halloween party goers in the streets with the score playing :wow:

the whole beginning culminating with Batman exiting the crime scene was amazing

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall need to ease up on Rob about the working out thing. He was just joking and was working out but after covid he actually lost weight. The amount of delays that happened to this film and it still came out as good as it was is a testament to the crew.
this is a really good point, I read about the production of the this movie, and I was worried all the breaks in filming and strict rules about how the actors/crew could interact on set would be a setback. testament to the director for keeping it together (Im sure this applies for other movies shot during Covid - but almost none of them had the same scale this production did)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He did the same as the Nolan villains. They all killed people but still ultimately came up short of their final goal.
Riddler came pretty damn close though

He didn't get Bruce or Belle Real but he killed THOUSANDS of people easily

Jack in 89?
Penguin in Returns?
Two Face and Riddler in Forever?
Trash and Trash in Trash?
Ra's?
Joker?
Bane?

I think Reeves Riddler might be the biggest body count but we don't know what this Joker did in Year One...