:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Focusing only on Batman here - the character is trained to the pinnacle of human conditioning - we get an actor who doesn't want to hit the weights - a stick figure who looks sick when he's Bruce Wayne. His figure was pathetic when we see him topless.

He is the world's greatest detective yet he is chasing Riddler throughout the movie and constantly being outsmarted and thus cannot prevent any of the damage to his intended targets.

The fight scenes as mentioned by previous posters are a struggle. He is getting frustrated by amateur opposition - internet
forum anarchists and basic street goons.
This is embarrassing considering the character is marketed as mastering every martial art.

Pathetic showing as Batman.
I'm hoping it bombs so we can get a different take on the character.

I don't want to see another decade of struggle choreography with a flabby Pattison. Reeves can't get his guy to go through any training regimen and his direction with action set pieces and fight choreography are anti climatic and lack luster.

:mjlol:ADAM WEST,
KEATON, KILMER & CLOONEY
WERE BROLIC MARTIAL ARTISTS?

IM SURE YOU DELIBERATELY
IGNORED THIS WAS YR 2
AS YOU TYPED THAT OTHER shyt.

THIS BATS WAS ALSO MORE VIOLENT
THAN ANY OF HIS PREDECESSORS.
:devil:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
He probably got mad at Selina’s “white male privilege” line and Bella Real reminded him of AOC. But because he doesn’t wanna come across as biased he nitpicked other things. If you’ve read even a snippet of Shapiro’s fictional books you wouldn’t take anything he has to say about movies or screenwriting seriously
Not gone lie that line threw me off the movie for a while. shyt felt cringe.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall need to ease up on Rob about the working out thing. He was just joking and was working out but after covid he actually lost weight. The amount of delays that happened to this film and it still came out as good as it was is a testament to the crew.

Also he refused to use steroids.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

"When that light hits the sky, it's not just a call. It's a warning."

xw89z9vrxwt71.jpg

a2808f822c3b97f92eacaeafc3d6bd96.gif

The first 10 mins of this movie just gives me chills. The slow motion shot of the Halloween party goers in the streets with the score playing :wow:

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:snoop:WE HAD 1 REAL IMAX IN THE CITY
AT NAVY PIER
AND I FOUND OUT FRIDAY
THAT THE shyt GOT PERMANENTLY
CLOSED DURING THE PANDEMIC.

I knew about the closing since it was first announced, but that shyt hit home once joints like the latest Spider-Man and this Batman started coming out :francis:

River East and 600 are always lit, but my kid and his mother never been to the Block 37 Dine-In, so I literally just booked 11am tix for Saturday

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I knew about the closing since it was first announced, but that shyt hit home once joints like the latest Spider-Man and this Batman started coming out :francis:

River East and 600 are always lit, but my kid and his mother never been to the Block 37 Dine-In, so I literally just booked 11am tix for Saturday
BLOCK 37 SCREENS ARE
TOO SMALL FOR ME.

NICE ATMOSPHERE
BUT IT KINDA FEELS
LIKE YOURE WATCHING
ON A HOME THEATER.

I HAD MY FAVORITE SEATS
FOR THIS shyt.

FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE MOVIE.

SOMEBODY MUST HAVE
CANCELLED THEIR TIX
BECAUSE IT MADE NO SENSE FOR
THOSE SEATS TO BE AVAILABLE
WHEN THE REST OF THE SPOT
WAS DAMN NEAR SOLD OUT

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work a couple of blocks from there, so it was dope to go to right after work. My old job, during the summer I would leave around 12 on Fridays, while walking see what movies were about to start and buy a ticket. Red line in the basement so I could catch the train home.

Like @CHICAGO said, dope atmosphere, good food, comfortable ass seats, waiter comes to take your order, but the screens are kinda small.

shyt is like a nice community room in an apartment complex.