FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.

GO WATCH SOME SOFT
ASS DISNEY shyt.

GOOFIES WANT
ONE LINERS IN A
PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER.
:devil:
:evil:
Mufukkas brainwashed by that marvel formula.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This movie really makes Batman look like a misguided fool that is a complete waste of time. Bruce Wayne helped more lives being Bruce than ever being Batman. Being Batman doesn't help build homes or fund projects for a better future.

Batman gonna save Gotham by beating thugs up? He didn't do shyt for two years. He wasn't even the one to take down the other gang.

So... Wtf is he doing... Jack shyt. Inspiring maniacs. If Bruce wasn't acting like a spoil man child and actually do shyt to help people. He would of exposes the Renewal Foundation years ago. Everything he did throughout the film was self serving till he fukked up so badly. He had to spin this around to being a symbol of hope. Does entail being Bruce Wayne and helping the gotham in a business suite as well?

Batman fukked up. Excellent film, because you are supposed to feel that way. It's an arch... And Batman is on the road of redemption for his self serving ways. Can't wait for the sequel.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I could just get a scene with Bruce and Alfred trying to figure out a riddle, I'll be overtly happy.

March 4 can't come soon enough :ohlawd:
Wasn't even 10 minutes in and we got it :ohlawd:

DFXdToQW0AA4bzg.jpg

The only con I have is the length of the movie got to me. I thought we were done after we met The Riddler. There was still 15 minutes left to go:skip:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaS REALLY COMPLAINING
THERE WAS NO HUMOR
IN THE MOVIE?

ITS fukkING BATMAN.
THERE ISNT SUPPOSED TO
BE ANY HUMOR.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE
DARK AS fukk AND
THIS IS THE 1ST BAT FILM
THAT STAYED TRUE TO THAT
FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.

GO WATCH SOME SOFT
ASS DISNEY shyt.

GOOFIES WANT
ONE LINERS IN A
PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER.

There was some humor with some of the interactions with Batman and Gordon, folks just talk to talk but as you mentioned, thats not the point of Batman.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND
IS LOOKING FOR COMEDY
AFTER SEEING THE MAYOR
GET HIS BRAINS BASHED IN
5 MINUTES INTO THE MOVIE?

It's hard to believe the ones that looking for "humor"claim to be real Batman fans. I haven't watched any of those Batman animated movies and seen any humor. Even with the jokers humor in the animated movies it's sick, twisted, and sadistic humor from him.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There was some humor with some of the interactions with Batman and Gordon, folks just talk to talk but as you mentioned, thats not the point of Batman.

The humor was there but it was dark and also was to make you chuckle not laugh. All these people complaining about lack humor will be the reason we get shyt like