Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Desperate men do dumb shyt, breh. He felt like this man was going after his wife and the fallout would not only ruin their lives, but his political aspirations go up in smoke. So, he stupidly went to Falcone and asked him to handle it, forgetting how Falcone and men like him handle most of their problems.

Thomas Wayne was in over his head. You ever see Uncut Gems? You pay a goon to be a goon then they gonna goon it up.. don't be surprised when they do.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There’s definitely some humor in this. It doesn’t hold your hand all the way through but it’s there at points.

The transition where Thomas “approves this message” after Selina lays the smooch on his son. :dead:

The Thumbdrive bit was pure dark comedy.

The general what-the-fukk reactions of GCPD witnessing Bats on the crime scenes. :heh:

Bats believing he could fly until the humbling crash landing, and then transitions to the next scene of him overlooking the Gotham skyline all serious on some “Yeah, I should work on that next time.” ish. :mjlol:

You forgot Penguin when he was all..

Ahhh what are you guys showin me!!!

We were dying at that... Lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm so glad that I spent the extra money to see this in IMAX. Definitely worth it. :wow: The only scene that I didn't care for was the end scene where The Riddler meets another familiar face in Arkham. It felt tacked on, but that didn't ruin my enjoyment of the movie in the slightest. Pattinson (who wore the suit for 85% of the movie), Dane, Kravitz, Farrell, and Wright all delivered. The first 10 minutes reminded me more of a horror movie than a comic book movie.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm so glad that I spent the extra money to see this in IMAX. Definitely worth it. :wow: The only scene that I didn't care for was the end scene where The Riddler meets another familiar face in Arkham. It felt tacked on, but that didn't ruin my enjoyment of the movie in the slightest. Pattinson (who wore the suit for 85% of the movie), Dane, Kravitz, Farrell, and Wright all delivered. The first 10 minutes reminded me more of a horror movie than a comic book movie.
IMAX or LIEMAX :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When he though Riddler figured it out:banderas:
I was convinced he knew too, I thought the Batman notes the whole time where the riddler leading him to his demise. But come to find out Riddler really viewed Batman as. “Partner” and thought he would embrace him”. I think that bothered Batman even more than his identity being compromised, cause he realized that being “vengeance” just made him another fukked up part of the fukked up city”