Official The Batman Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I love this movie, and I can see Batman movie fans be surprised or not feel too high about it. Most Bruce’s we’ve seen on screen are sped up, they’ve mastered the facade of Bruce Wayne, billionaire heir to the Wayne Enterprises.
This Bruce will get there, but right now he’s Batman in every facet of his life, first time a live-action has pulled back the curtain to show how traumatized our hero actually is, and how scary he should be to the general public.
This is the best portrayal to me of Batman being the real Bruce and the day time Bruce is the disguise , even in dark knight he was willing to leave it all for foot face then he retires in the next one . after seeing his character in tenet I can see him becoming the more playboy Bruce Wayne

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He couldn't even be bothered BEING Bruce Wayne. Breh couldn't be bothered for a meeting at his own house about Wayne enterprises :hhh: lol

The least Bruce Wayne ever
Alfred: The accountants from Wayne Enterprises are here:sitdown:

Bruce: The fukk for:hhh:

Alfred: Because you won't go to the office to talk to them:beli:

Mayor: Bruce, nice to meet you

Bruce: :unimpressed:

Mayor: I've left a bunch of messages with your office but your people keep telling me you're unavailable

Mayor: Your family was huge on philanthropy and you don't seem to be interested in it

Mayor: I'd like to work together, think we can do amazing things for Gotham

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To keep it 1,000… I dont know if i can watch another Marvel movie after this. I cant with that kid shyt.
I won't even lie to you...between Bats opening monologue and the end with Bats talking to Riddler and realizing he did'nt figure out his secret identity after all I was like yo...if Marvel screws up Fantastic Four and X-Men, I might legit fall back from going to see these shyts

Cause I still ain't seen Shang Chi, Eternals was kinda mid, and I have'nt watched Hawkeye

Hollands 3rd spiderman movie got me hopeful but I'ma need Strange 2 to be something special real talk

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Alfred: The accountants from Wayne Enterprises are here:sitdown:

Bruce: The fukk for:hhh:

Alfred: Because you won't go to the office to talk to them:beli:

Mayor: Bruce, nice to meet you

Mayor: I've left a bunch of messages with your office but your people keep telling me you're unavailable

Mayor: Your family was huge on philanthropy and you don't seem to be interested in it

Mayor: I'd like to work together, think we can do amazing things for Gotham

Like damn... If Bruce spent time takong care of his family own organized foundation... He see the gross corruption.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkaS REALLY COMPLAINING
THERE WAS NO HUMOR
IN THE MOVIE?

ITS fukkING BATMAN.
THERE ISNT SUPPOSED TO
BE ANY HUMOR.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE
DARK AS fukk AND
THIS IS THE 1ST BAT FILM
THAT STAYED TRUE TO THAT
FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.

GO WATCH SOME SOFT
ASS DISNEY shyt.

GOOFIES WANT
ONE LINERS IN A
PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER.
:devil:
:evil:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I was ready to love this movie but I don't. It's overall decent but nothing about this story needs 3 hours. I don't know if it's the writing or the editing but this feels overstuffed and bloated. Everything else is pretty good and the cinematography and production design is A+.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
2nd best batman movie after TDK :yeshrug:

Pretty much.. There's not another Batman besides that that's as well written.. interesting... well acted.. cinematography.. score.. etc..

Batman Begins is a great movie but not nearly as interesting and Gotham isn't as fleshed out.