Official The Batman Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I want to reiterate how great the riddler in Arkham scene was. That was under the joker interrogation, but better than probably any Batman/bane interaction, and he was up there with Nicholson joker for that scene. They should've had more of that, or had another one of his plans be revealed while in prison. A+, I want more of that type of crazy, I liked it more than the masked riddler in the videos

Plus got damn how many bodies did he catch with that flood? What would you say riddler body count was?
Riddler easily caught a couple thousand bodies with that flood because the entire city flooded and there would also be collateral damage.

But we don't know what occured in Year One...but we do know he's already caught The Joker, who is Kevin Durant when it comes to the murder game

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Riddler easily caught a couple thousand bodies with that flood because the entire city flooded and there would also be collateral damage.

But we don't know what occured in Year One...but we do know he's already caught The Joker, who is Kevin Durant when it comes to the murder game

Damn I forgot this movie did not end on a positive note :ohhh:. The city was still fukked up.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Real shyt

He can be vengeance still but he has to become the Batman where only an a$$hole would be anti-Batman in Gotham City considering everything that goes on

There comes a point where the people realize that for better or worse, he's the only person that they know is trying to save them

Damn I forgot this movie did not end on a positive note :ohhh:. The city was still fukked up.
With a few timely investments from the Wayne Foundation, they should be able to fix things up before the next big thing happens

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

I wonder who has the most bodies in Batman movies, other than knightmare / justice league. Bane has to be up there...