Official The Batman Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I find it hard to believe no one in your theater laughed during the Penguin interrogation scene, breh. :comeon:

The film makes sure to note that it’s brooding Gotham, but this isn’t an Aronofsky film here.
Actually I do remember laughing but it was the scene at end when catwoman was pulling Batman up from hanging over the ledge. Unintentional comedy. Which happens.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
It's a detective movie with the lead trying to find a serial killer we see bludgeon someone to death in the first 3 minutes of the movie.

How much humor should there be:gucci:
The main song in the score is the most depressing Nirvana song ever (only sappy is close)...The most depressing Nirvana song :huhldup: . Comedy shouldn't be an expectation, and nobody laughed during penguin interrogation. The only laugh I can recall was from ME when Batman got fukked up when parachuting down :heh:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Gtfoh. No one laughed in our theater the entire movie except maybe the thumb drive scene. And that was more of a chuckle. Tons of humor, fool please.

Um, ok. That was not the experience I had. But from the tone of your response I'm betting you probably struggle with humor in general lol like take it down a notch dude :lolbron:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
In the first 30-40 minutes I was so bummed out thinking this move is gonna suck and i'm gonna be stuck here for another 2 and a half hours.
Movie was so slowww and Bruce Wayne looked like a junkie and alfred had no personality.

Then after...... this ended up being the most Batman Batman movie ever!
I think this batman movie was the most batman of all batman movies.
The main actor needs to bulk up but I respect that he refused anabolic steroids

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:wtf: there was tons of humor. Too many to list. Check out these threads for all of them.

And just for shyts n giggles, Twitter is having a field day with this film. I love this thread in particular.

The Thumb Drive and the Penguin waddling were great examples of understated humor. That damn waddle had me cracking up and I think me and the breh sitting next to me were the ONLY folks in the theater to catch it

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
They all kind of seem the same but I'd say batflek, then the field.

Best batmobile
  • Pattinson (the shyt looked like a CAR for once)
  • Bale
  • Keaton
  • Afflek
  • Kilmer
  • Clooney
How you gon be happy that it looked a car for once... and then your next choice is the one that looked least like a car.