Official The Batman Thread

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I think both Falcone and Alfred were telling the truth. It's just Falcone appears not to tell the FULL story.

Thomas tried paying off the reporter who wasn’t having it. He then turned to Falcone to solve his problem… what did Thomas think was gonna happen? like how did he think Falcone would solve it other than making him disappear? That part didn’t make sense to me

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thomas tried paying off the reporter who wasn’t having it. He then turned to Falcone to solve his problem… what did Thomas think was gonna happen? like how did he think Falcone would solve it other than making him disappear? That part didn’t make sense to me
Like Alfred said, Thomas was on some dumb shyt, wasn't thinking of anything other than protecting his wife then had the :sadcam:when a mob guy did some mob shyt.

Batman let some random goon drop him:ohhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i really didnt like the total emo/weirdo bruce. his batman was way better.

i dont know about comics but i know the telltale batman games portrayed thomas wayne as someone who had connections with underworld also.

overall good batman movie.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Desperate men do dumb shyt, breh. He felt like this man was going after his wife and the fallout would not only ruin their lives, but his political aspirations go up in smoke. So, he stupidly went to Falcone and asked him to handle it, forgetting how Falcone and men like him handle most of their problems.

Daps
Breh absolutely go see it

This is as close to a true Batman movie as we'll get in our lifetime

This is 100% Year Two Bats

He is green still. He can be hit. You might get a shot off on him before you realize the shyts won't stop him. This isn't him after 10+ years of doing it where he's experienced enough and has all the gadgets that make him a one man war on Gotham

But in this movie it's clear that based on whatever happened in Zero Year and Year One, you're taking a huge risk, even in Gotham City, of doing ANY kind of dirt once the signal is in the air and they let you know that as soon as the movie starts

He's like 27 here...he hasn't experienced a Robin dying yet, or dealt with the things that we know he will experience down the line.

But this is definitely what Batman in Year 2 would be

The only issue I had is that he passed out TWICE and no one removed the cowl. Now obviously later on, the cowl will be so advanced if you try to remove it, it will likely send a couple thousands volts through your body but we'll see what the sequel is like

Gordon was protecting him. If he wasn't there, it would have been removed no doubt.

Which makes it even more hilarious that he took that chance and took a c4 blast at point-blank range
:bryan:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn’t his father. You don’t know what you’re arguing.

That reporter WAS his father. That's how he became an orphan. All of his targets until the end were in relation to Falcone killing his father.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcone left the club for the funeral and he didn’t kill him?

It was random. The murders didn’t lead into each other. It pointed to the club but could have been in any order.

If he killed the DA before the mayor it wouldn’t have mattered. The mayor’s death pointed him to the club but the DA was a happenstance of information to Catwoman then he’s caught by the Riddler. Not because of clues.

And if he’s after corruption in general, kill any of Falcone’s men selling drops? Nah. killing the mayor’s wife and kid? Nah. he stuck to the renewal fund perpetrators until he didn’t.

1st of all. NONE OF IT was happenstance. And it definitely had zero to do with Catwoman. The Riddler took an apartment across the Falcone's club so he can see everyone go in and out. He knew Colson was in there and that was his next target and hence why he was ALREADY IN his SUV before Colson left. Why Colson? Because Colson was directly responsible for protecting Falcone who was the RAT to take down Sal Maroni.

Also, speaking of happenstance, why would the Riddler haphazardly divert to his PLAN to try to kill Falcone at the mayor’s funeral with its extremely high alerted security? He cannot get to him there. And when did he get a chance to see him leave bring he was too busy with Colson?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bet that's exactly what Falcone told Thomas Wanye. WTF you expect? That said. I can see Thomas feeling regretful and wanted to turn himself in and letting Falcone know that.

Either way both Maroni and Falcone had a motive.