NULL

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
This would be great

FNM-E8tXwAIRjmi

Daps
Brehs what the hell type of armor this mofo got
where he can take machine gun bullets like it ain't nothing. Dude was getting blasted like crazy and the only one that kinda sorta took him down for a sec was the point blank shotgun to the gut and even then he got back up a few min later

One of the riddlers boys was like:dahell::wtf: wtf too and he finally smartened up and got real close to mans when he was hanging on the ledge to put the shotty right on his temple like "stay still, I'm tryna see sumthin:patrice::jbhmm:"

:laff::laff::laff:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
where he can take machine gun bullets like it ain't nothing. Dude was getting blasted like crazy and the only one that kinda sorta took him down for a sec was the point blank shotgun to the gut and even then he got back up a few min later

One of the riddlers boys was like:dahell::wtf: wtf too and he finally smartened up and got real close to mans when he was hanging on the ledge to put the shotty right on his temple like "stay still, I'm tryna see sumthin:patrice::jbhmm:"

That sequence near the elevator reminded me of something out of a Craig-era Bond film in the way it was shot. Bond ain’t eating those bullets like Bruce though.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Fam
he took a fukkin Bomb to the FACE at point blank and he has a leather mask :dwillhuh:

If this was a videogame, This Batman has the worst inventory and skill tree but has by far most HP and durability by a good margin :russ: dude was getting fukked up and just had a limp