Official The Batman Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So one thing I wasn't clear on from the movie does Riddler know if he's Bruce Wayne or not
He didn't know. He kept saying Bruce's names in the interrogation room and then said he was the only one we didn't get.

So ummm... what happened here :patrice:

He probably changed his mind about revealing her identity. He didn’t know she was Maria Kyle’s kid even though she she did her mom brought her to the club. He probably thought it gave her different motivation to kill her father without him knowing.
Reeves was definitely filming fake scenes to throw people off.

The guy that played Joker filmed a scene as Stanley Merkel

zqu2d16vm8l71.png

This movie brought NOTHING NEW to the franchise. NOTHING.
So the detective movie/Seven vibes have been done before:unimpressed:

The Bruce Wayne that's a recluse and hates being out of his suit has been done before:unimpressed:

The order in which people were killed didn’t matter. He could have shot Falcone when he went out for the funeral and not changed anything.
Riddler is right across the street. Literally just shoot up the club.
But then where's the fun in that for Riddler?

He likes proving that he's smarter than everyone else and uses games and puzzles to do it. He could've killed Colson in the car, but making him/Batman/cops solve riddles to save his life is what gets him off.

The whole movie is about Batman tryna be more calculated than reckless. He's Year 2. Somehow that's still being missed...
From the time Reeves first talked about his vision years ago, he stated that this was going to be a young Batman still figuring shyt out, still new. Everything we see supports this and people are getting upset that he gets hit a couple of times when fighting 10 people at once, because Nolan's Batman, who we see train with ninjas for 7 years didn't have an issue.:martin:
I'm more and more convinced
Joker is a red herring and we are indeed getting the Court:ohhh:
I wouldn't be surprised if the next film is him looking into the Court while guys like Joker and a couple others from Arkham keep distracting him.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welches-Lied-ist-im-Batman-Trailer-2-Und-wo-man-zuhort-980x400.jpg

Best opening scene monologue in a comicbook film.
:blessed:
It gave me that Rorschach Watchmen vibe.
Just like Nolan:troll:

The Dark Knight had Bruce ready to give up the cape because Harvey Dent was about to get elected and TDKR had him retiring.

The end of this had Bruce realizing how important Batman really is.

The takes aren't similar.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He didn't know. He kept saying Bruce's names in the interrogation room and then said he was the only one we didn't get.

Reeves was definitely filming fake scenes to throw people off.

The guy that played Joker filmed a scene as Stanley Merkel

zqu2d16vm8l71.png

But then where's the fun in that for Riddler?

He likes proving that he's smarter than everyone else and uses games and puzzles to do it. He could've killed Colson in the car, but making him/Batman/cops solve riddles to save his life is what gets him off.

That doesn’t make sense. Filming Catwoman with Falcone gives away the twist. It doesn’t hide it.

They paused production a few times. He probably changed his mind.

They also filmed a party scene with a fake Superman and Wonder Woman didn’t they?

And Gil had information about the rat.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Disagree, Catwoman gave the movie a pulse and I actually liked her subplot with Falcone. It was also interesting how they juxtaposed her idea of justice with Batman's.

The movie was moody and downbeat enough, it would've been absolutely miserable without Catwoman in there
I liked her but not her subplot.

But this movie also had absolutely no humor. They didn't need to make it a marvel comedy but some humor would've helped the mood. fukkin Schindler's List had more humor than this flick :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL