Official The Batman Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nolan Gothams besides the one in Begins were ass. Nolan did not even try to create a unique Gotham in TDK or TDK.
I agree on that. It felt like I was watching a Michael Mann film. Like I was watching Heat, starring the Joker with Batman on the back-burner. That ain’t a diss towards it, that’s just how the cinematography came off to me. I really didn’t mind it at the time it came out off of how grand everything felt.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this part had me confused cause it looked like he was revealing his identity and you could see Batman getting so nervous his bottom lip was shaking and he even glanced at the camera.

i didn’t catch the part where riddler said he was just kidding

riddler didn’t say he was just kidding. It was the last scene where Batman and him are talking one on one and riddler was like we got everyone except Bruce Wayne and that’s when it clicked to Batman that riddler was even fooled about the identity

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Just got out of the theater and I liked it but…

the movie didn’t gel well for me.

It felt like there were two movies, Falcone, Catwoman, and Batman vs Batman and Riddler. The former was the stronger movie and the latter just kind of ebb and flowed with no stakes to Batman.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One thing that stood out to me was in a lot of the pre press shyt or news dropping before it’s debut was how much of an inexperienced Batman he was.

He absolutely was that with a few of the fights. I think this like the first Batman we seen since Adam West that takes a lot of damage and gets slightly worked at times. I mean Gotdamn but the progression by the next couple of movies will be dope
I enjoyed seeing that side of Batman
the part where he jumped off the building and crash landed was dope in my opinion
It showed that Batman himself could be scared/vulnerable despite his image.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Mention the Venom this nikka used to spring up like the fukkin undertaker after getting shotgun blasted to the chest? Don't try and g me lol, I know venom when I see it:skip:
Watched a spoiler review and they mentioned that..good catch lol

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
this part had me confused cause it looked like he was revealing his identity and you could see Batman getting so nervous his bottom lip was shaking and he even glanced at the camera.

i didn’t catch the part where riddler said he was just kidding

It was Riddler indicating Bruce Wayne as a separate person, and that Batman would be down with exposing and taking down Bruce Wayne. In that moment Batman, face said “Oh thank god he don’t know shyt:wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It was Riddler indicating Bruce Wayne as a separate person, and that Batman would be down with exposing and taking down Bruce Wayne. In that moment Batman, face said “Oh thank god he don’t know shyt:wow:
Damn I need to watch that part again cause all I remember was Batman shytting his pants then he started screaming and making Riddler cry.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Mention the Venom this nikka used to spring up like the fukkin undertaker after getting shotgun blasted to the chest? Don't try and g me lol, I know venom when I see it:skip:
That popped into my head, but after I thought it was adrenaline. Maybe it is Venom.