Official The Batman Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Mention the Venom this nikka used to spring up like the fukkin undertaker after getting shotgun blasted to the chest? Don't try and g me lol, I know venom when I see it:skip:
It really could be... I thought it was
adrenaline my brother thought it was Venom too

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Mixed feelings overall, I understand this is early Batman. But just because it’s “early” Batman doesn’t mean you have to forgo some of the character traits and skill sets of what makes Batman Batman. IMO it made for some dull parts of the movie. Also I kept thinking to myself a Batman like this would make for a better TV series then on the big screen.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Mixed feelings overall, I understand this is early Batman. But just because it’s “early” Batman doesn’t mean you have to forgo some of the character traits and skill sets of what makes Batman Batman. IMO it made for some dull parts of the movie. Also I kept thinking to myself a Batman like this would make for a better TV series then on the big screen.

Basically Bats shouldn't be getting slumped or hit with the shotty pump and afraid to jump off buildings...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took my dad to see this last night, who said that he liked Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne better because he actually looked like he came from money.

That was a good point the more I thought about it. Pattinson's Bruce outchea looking like a dirty ass hipster. :scust:

It didn't bother me that much because they do say that this Bruce doesn't care about keeping up appearances, and boy does it show. :huhldup: