Official The Batman Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got back from seeing this. All Ima say is I love how they portrayed Batman as some weirdo ass that may be even on the spectrum through the eyes of others.

Spectrum? More like truly insane cuz of Wayne Family "History" Like its in his blood. Riddler like you belong in here with me :francis: Batman like :ohhh::wow:.....:demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got back from watching it

It was very, very good, but it was about 30 mins too long. Shocked that F-bombs were actually dropped. :leon:

I don’t recall an F bomb in this movie.
You may have to tell me the scene (can put in spoiler) because maybe I missed it. Hell not sure who even would’ve said it

there was a whole bunch of shyts……. More than an AEW show and with that said I NEVER wanna hear certain TSC cats fake complaining about the amount was used anymore :lolbron::umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One thing that stood out to me was in a lot of the pre press shyt or news dropping before it’s debut was how much of an inexperienced Batman he was.

He absolutely was that with a few of the fights. I think this like the first Batman we seen since Adam West that takes a lot of damage and gets slightly worked at times. I mean Gotdamn but the progression by the next couple of movies will be dope

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me start by saying I'm a BATMAN STAN and a DC STAN. I'd give this movie 8.5/10.

Pattinson did a real good job. I loved his performance. But something was missing from the story/plot. The Riddler and Penguin were great. But this kind of feels more akin to DAREDEVIL SEASON 1 then it compares to Nolan's Batman movies.

I think what people like and is fresh, is the detective aspect (it never bothered me the past movies didn't have that) But it was cool to see that unfold in this movie.

I think this is a really good start to a new trilogy. I will say this, the world Reeves created is PERFECT for a HBO MAX TV series. So we should all be hyped to see where that leads.

Also, Matt Reeves is a masterful director.

He said he's doing a Penguin and a Gotham pd series for Max.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don’t recall an F bomb in this movie.
You may have to tell me the scene (can put in spoiler) because maybe I missed it. Hell not sure who even would’ve said it
in the beginning...savage is like "oh fukking him/hell" or something like that at the crime scene of the mayor

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small detail
Did anyone else like what they did with his mom? Wasn't she always Martha Kane?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The score was so addicting. So simple but so gritty and energetic.
Score was AMAZING. We’re going to have problems if Giacchino isn’t at the very least nominated for an Oscar. I could see Fraser getting a nom too, he’s already shining off his work on Dune.

Its got that retro charm that’s reminiscient of B:TAS, but was also able to be downright creepy at points and captured that paranoia of the Gotham streets. There were definite shades of Adam West era, Elfman, and Zimmer in some of the tracks.

The Orphanage scene felt straight out of a horror film. :wow:

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Zoe was looking so so fine. Especially when she was working at the club
full