Official The Batman Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Spoiler that for me i peaced out before it

Not even worth it…… you just gonna be like :francis:

Matter fact we who saw the movie and stayed should just come out and say it. Cuz it’s LITERALLY nothing and all the people in my theater groaned and was looking like :comeon::unimpressed::martin:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think about it we've never seen Batman display the skill of one of the best martial artists on earth so it's been disappointing to see his hand to hand combat potential squandered film after film.
Like me if that is important to you, you're going to be disappointed again. Choreography was rather obvious nothing to write home about. Below average to trash even. Given his standing as one of the best martial artists in the world.

Still have not got the definitive version of the character on film.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like me if that is important to you, you're going to be disappointed again. Choreography was rather obvious nothing to write home about. Below average to trash even. Given his standing as one of the best martial artists in the world.

Still have not got the definitive version of the character on film.
Thank you. I believe you. I've been disgusted with everything Batman has done live action. They wanna show him training to be a damn ninja in that Nolan film but in when it's time to fight it's ass. Thanks for the heads up. Will wait for streaming services.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
Just got out a couple hours ago. I know some of you all were disappointed, but I felt like this film succeeded in doing the rare: Making every character enjoyable. I legit can’t decide if I enjoyed Falcone, Penguin, or the Riddler the most as a villain.

the relationship between Batman and Gordon was the best I’ve ever seen on screen and I don’t feel like it’s close. They have a great opportunity for sequels without it feeling like a film set up to be an entry purely for the sake of building an arc.

My favorite Batman ever. And I’ve been a Keaton guy since I begged my mom for the Batman 89 VHS off the strength of the bat symbol alone in K-Mart in 1992 at the age of 4. First time I’ve seen a Batman so…angry, bathed in his trauma. I dug it.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I'm trying to muster up my review of this movie (it was horrifically great btw) I gotta process what I saw today

This is a phenomenal response.

I don't think i'm going to go out Saturday night because i want to be fully alert on Sunday afternoon.

Movie ain't no gawt damn walk in the part. This is a modern day classic. I'm thinking the contemporary hollywood version of Citizen Kane but with great acting elements.

Even though I'm Marvel gangbang, but after seeing recent classics like Suicide Squad 2, Justice League Snyder Version, Peacemaker show... I have restored faith in what DC is bringing to the pool table.

Like i said, the pandemic has created a second renaissance period for art/film and music.

These are the times.

My expectations were mid since the movie was announced... even with the praise it's getting, my perception hasn't changed much, but hearing y'all enjoying it makes me feel good going into it.

Let's go!!!!