Official The Batman Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

That sequence was a peak cinema-going experience and the highs felt took me back to Mad Max: Fury Road. One of those sequences where you have to witness in a theater in order to fully appreciate it. Film is a slow noir for the majority, but damn does the action shine bright when it gets play.

The moment that engine started up, everyone in the auditorium got hit with the

200w.gif

Batman noir is definitely how I would describe it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Batman noir is definitely how I would describe it.
Battinson spitting monologues out like Willard in Apocalypse Now had me :whew:. It’s going to make the casual audiences feel so-so on it, but I get the feeling the 2nd entry will likely key in on more action and fun overall. Especially when you got

The whole power grab dynamic over with the Falcone family, Bruce balancing life in/out the suit more than ever now with Bats being a symbol of hope, and we haven’t even got into it with the gadgets yet. :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Definitely a pretty good movie….. Batman like pizza and spaghetti…. It’s hard to fukk up.

I was able to overcome Neo’s kung fu treachery

not sure if Rob is the best Batman now but ol girl is absolutely the best Catwoman

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just finished reading the prequel novel. It consist of Year One and Bruce is in his late twenties. I think the movie is Year Two cause that’s where the end of the book starts. It’s only 121 pages but it was a good read.
Very small spoiler of how the book and movie connect (besides it just being a prequel)

just like the book he journals in parts of the movie. His last journal entry in the book is the voice over of pattinson when we are first introduced to him. So it picks up pretty much right away. They never explain how he and gordon start working together tho…woulda been cool if that was in the book.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Gonna let this marinate before I really get into details, but I was more than satisfied leaving that theater :wow:

Never really cared for the Dark Knight or Burton comps/bar, all I wanted was Reeves' first crack at this vision to stand on it's own feet and it definitely does. Wasn't an origin story but it was very much a young Batman learning on the fly, which means the sequel is gonna be guns blazing :wow:

Everytime Zoe was on screen all I could think was "
NlplZBT.png
" and "Nolan really had us watching Sister Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway :dead:"

Batmobile chase had the theater going crazy:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If there is a post scene, I want to see it. I am already imagining the pain for sitting 3 hours:mjcry:but it will be worth it

Na nicca he right….. just go home

Everyone…. Go home…. The post credit scene basically a troll:mjlol:

dope movie though…. They did they thing.

This movie make me just want DC to just make Batman movies.

Like give up on every other projects just focus on Batman. Robby P did his thing and if they do a trilogy…. He definitely gonna go down highly favored

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Spoiler that for me i peaced out before it
Most of The Batman’s exciting sequel teases happen during the run of the actual movie, rather than in the credits. In that sense, this is more like a pre-Marvel superhero movie. The Penguin looks out over the city that he’s going to attempt to run, Catwoman leaves Gotham but with a good excuse to return, and The Riddler meets a new friend in his cell at Arkham Asylum.

Instead, after the credits roll, a green question mark appears one the screen, much like the one the Riddler used on the rataalada website. The Riddler — at least, it’s probably him — types “Good Bye” then leaves the question mark behind the phrase. After that, a bit of text flashes for a very brief moment. And that’s it.