Official The Batman Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I give 7.5 outta 10. Interesting take on detective Batman. Thought there would be more action. Damn good still. Pattinson brought that vampire brooding vibe

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yes, this! I cannot wait until we can freely discuss spoilers. The Riddler made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE, in the best and worst way. Like I was really taken aback by how crazy he was. It wasn't even a Hollywood type of caricature of crazy, it was a legit, real state mental institution type of crazy. Like you, I also had the thought that there are probably going to be some weirdos out there who may latch on to him as some kind of hero. But that was also a complaint about the Joker movie and that never materialized. Still....it was disturbing. I have some other thoughts about him and his plan that I want to talk about, but I'll wait until we can talk about spoilers.
Yeah Dano's Riddler was disturbing. There's no way you can compare this Riddler to the 60s television show and Jim Carrey's Riddler.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They didn't say it was great either. Both said they probably won't give it a repeat viewing. The runtime was an issue as Korey said they could shave off 30 and Martin said 60. Also said the action wasn't memorable and being so dark and joyless may not sit well with casuals. They did say it's a good foundation for the sequel.

I'm not a fan of 3 hour theatrical movies. I wish they'd save that for the home release and keep it 2.5 tops for theaters.
That's one of the main reasons I don't see this movie being a huge blockbuster. It's definitely going to make money and WB will make a nice profit since it didn't cost much to make but it's definitely not going to break records.

This movie is a hard PG-13 and definitely not kid friendly. Not disturbing like Batman Returns but this Batman is not the Batman you'll see kids dressing up for Halloween or playing with action figures.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just got out the theater and my buddy was like “i really gotta think this one over” i asked what his gripes were and he started with the score. :stopitslime:

i loved the score.

as far as the film, not really a spoiler but…

movie wasnt perfect but I def enjoyed alot more than I didnt. Solid 8/10 for me. Ill be seeing it again this weekend..
Giacchino’s my MVP honestly. He killed it.

The nostalgia when this shyt hit….
BREHHHHHH:wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That's one of the main reasons I don't see this movie being a huge blockbuster. It's definitely going to make money and WB will make a nice profit since it didn't cost much to make but it's definitely not going to break records.

This movie is a hard PG-13 and definitely not kid friendly. Not disturbing like Batman Returns but this Batman is not the Batman you'll see kids dressing up for Halloween or playing with action figures.
didn't know the rating going in, heard the f-bomb and almost thought it might be a lightish R like Harley Quinn and shyt. But as a Hard PG-13, it's pretty hard :dame::whoa:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
didn't know the rating going in, heard the f-bomb and almost thought it might be a lightish R like Harley Quinn and shyt. But as a Hard PG-13, it's pretty hard :dame::whoa:

There’s scenes in my head that I know for a fact they continued that have to be on a unrated cut.

it’s wack from a sexual tension part because there was like two kisses in 2022 with a catwoman that succulent she gotta lick something

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wait has everyone experienced this for this movie? I usually go to the theater 20 minutes late on purpose to skip the previews.
There were previews when I went. Saw previews for Morbius, the Super Pets movie, the Harry Potter prequel movie, and that Nicholas Cage movie.

Daps
I’m in the theater now and they having technical difficulties

I’m blaming @Neo The Resurrected ONE for this as he don’t wanna see me shine and trynna stop me from being great

shyt is like 20 mins behind schedule and we looking at a black screen

Somebody made that call, told them that a high ranking marvelset general was coming to the 7 o'clock show

:lupe:

Get out nikka it's a trap:damn::damn::damn:

DC trying to win the only way they know how :damn: