Official The Batman Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh fukk that's the worst and it happened to me when TDKR came out on opening night. I was going to see it with some friends, and I got there early and waited and waited and waited. They finally rolled up 15 minutes before the movie started and we had to sit front row. Some of them reeked of weed and I had to listen to them complain about tilting their head up, yet it was their own dumbass fault for not getting there early for an anticipated movie on opening night. I was heated. That's why I go to see these movies solo.

Not sure if available where you live you gotta get reserved seating at Imax for these bro.

Sidenote NYC imax limited as fukk and worse cuz they closed a popular downtown regal in Brooklyn Fri and Sat sold out everywhere. Scored 4pm in Kips Bay

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
knew about that long run time...but I think 20-30 could've been cut...but it's pretty enjoyable overall

comic heads...
was that shyt about martha in the comics? Was she really bat-shyt (pun intended) crazy or whatever dark past she had?

:russ: at penguin and riddler shytting on bats for being stupid...I am surprised bats ain't figure that El Ratta or Riddler's bigger plan though.

after all that folsom shyt, honestly forgot about the riddler, until he's brought back up at the tail end.

Riddler shyt should've been another flick, IMO. The whole shyt w/ Cat woman/folsom could've been its own...they didn't necessarily have to frame it with the riddler's riddles

:mjlol: when peeping tom ass bruce was watching Selina change into the cat woman suit

it would've been cool if they got phoenix to play joker in that one closing scene...of course wouldn't have made sense timeline wise...but would've been a cool cameo. Whoever that joker is...the laugh sounded a little off.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
knew about that long run time...but I think 20-30 could've been cut...but it's pretty enjoyable overall

comic heads...
was that shyt about martha in the comics? Was she really bat-shyt (pun intended) crazy or whatever dark past she had?

:russ: at penguin and riddler shytting on bats for being stupid...I am surprised bats ain't figure that El Ratta or Riddler's bigger plan though.

after all that folsom shyt, honestly forgot about the riddler, until he's brought back up at the tail end.

Riddler shyt should've been another flick, IMO. The whole shyt w/ Cat woman/folsom could've been its own...they didn't necessarily have to frame it with the riddler's riddles

:mjlol: when peeping tom ass bruce was watching Selina change into the cat woman suit

it would've been cool if they got phoenix to play joker in that one closing scene...of course wouldn't have made sense timeline wise...but would've been a cool cameo. Whoever that joker is...the laugh sounded a little off.

Yes from what I remember if you don’t read the comics pick up or rent Batman earth one vol 1-3

I think the Martha story is in there

Batman earth one is dope as fukk btw

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wait has everyone experienced this for this movie? I usually go to the theater 20 minutes late on purpose to skip the previews.
This only happened for the IMAX fan first screenings this past Tuesday, at least where I’m at. Had a full trailer roll last night during the Dolby showing.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just an observation of a scene in the below spoiler, no major plot points talked about.

I can’t be the only one who got Professor Pyg vibes during the Orphanage bits. Especially when Bats and Gordon started hearing music coming from that one room. The film’s atmosphere mirrored Arkham Knight’s and that sequence was on some horror ish, so I never ruled out the possibility of him showing up.

That’s another thing I like about this film though. There are some genuinely creepy bits in this. Even from a criminal’s perspective, I felt scared for them. Is Batman hiding in the dark corners or not? :lupe:

The fear on Penguin’s face when he saw Batman trailing behind him in the Batmobile. :merchant:

They nailed that gothic feel of Gotham and as good as the mob was in this, it wouldn’t feel out of left field if a supernatural villain was featured in later iterations.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just an observation of a scene in the below spoiler, no major plot points talked about.

I can’t be the only one who got Professor Pyg vibes during the Orphanage bits. Especially when Bats and Gordon started hearing music coming from that one room. The film’s atmosphere mirrored Arkham Knight’s and that sequence was on some horror ish, so I never ruled out the possibility of him showing up.

That’s another thing I like about this film though. There are some genuinely creepy bits in this. Even from a criminal’s perspective, I felt scared for them. Is Batman hiding in the dark corners or not? :lupe:

The fear on Penguin’s face when he saw Batman trailing behind him in the Batmobile. :merchant:

They nailed that gothic feel of Gotham and as good as the mob was in this, it wouldn’t feel out of left field if a supernatural villain was featured in later iterations.

if they do that villain I would :banderas: