Official The Batman Thread

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Just got done and shyt was dope

Never read the comics but this was def a different iteration of any Batman on screen.. Felt like they were trying to establish that aspect

I will say I felt like it didn't fully commit to being as dark as I wanted it too.. Almost as if the music kept it somewhat light at times but I'm no critic

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just got out of the second screening. Runtime definitely isn’t an issue for me.
To me it was a 3 hour movie that felt like a 2 hour movie. Part of that might be the fact i was so engrossed in the story. Guess ill find out of that 3 hours is a problem when i see it again lol

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I thought the movie was great. It is long and you star to feel it towards the end but it didn't really bother me.

Loved how Reeves paints Bruce to be the insane motherfukker he actually is :mjlol:

Zoe Kravitz is a goddess :wow:

Paul Dano was great.

Pattinson was really fukking good. Though I can see why his Bruce wont be for everyone, he's a spoiled a$$hole who doesn't realize it :pachaha:

Jeffrey Wright was an awesome Gordon.

I thought the worse part about the movie was the scene with Riddle and Joker, that shyt felt forced as fukk. Which was something I felt the film did a great job of not doing it and throwing curve balls every time it seemed it was going in that direction (up until that part).

It's not your typical Barman flick, it undoubtedly wants to bring the "Nolan feeling" back and I thought it succeeded at it. Loved they went the detective route and was impressed in how they handled a difficult villain like Riddler. Matt Reeves continues to impress me.

The shot of Batman with the flare had me :banderas: that shyt is poster/screen saver worthy.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had tickets for tonight and ended up not being able to swing it :francis: I knew it was a 50/50 shot but now I gotta wait until Monday or Tuesday

the reviews I’ve read here make me know I’m gonna love this :whew:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
How was the penguin?

Collin killed that shyt and I say this cause I finished North water where he killed it...that cac talented.

final scene entrance and the whole club within a club entrance :gladbron:

Just the right dark movie...i want director's cut make that shyt four hours :ohlawd:.

We the go cop nonsense aside I enjoyed it. Second viewing imax this time, Dolby showing was fireee.

Last edited: