Official The Batman Thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
About to go this Sunday. Can’t wait :whoo:

Copped three tix for the AMC Reserve in lincoln square this sunday and sitting at seat H12, accompanied by my cousin Jay and his girl Yvette.

Third wheel gang!

If you ain't copped your tickets and you're in my area and free this sunday, sit next to me at the 3 o'clock show. Yes hetero. :queen:

(as of 3 p.m. Panoramic Standard Time, 3-2-22, Seat H13 is still available

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Come on bruh...visuals alone should've made you cough up the money to watch in theaters. Smh

There's more story than action but when there is action it goes hard. I wish there had been maybe one more fight scene.

EDIT: Sorry, got it backward. Definitely more story than action.

Word. I'm so glad I got there early. There were like 20+ people who showed up late and a few of them cursed out loud when they saw the show had already started. They really should have warned people there were no trailers since the first 10 minutes was so crucial for setting up the tone and story.

:bryan: just go see it properly in the theatre. Bootleg is not the way for this one, bruh.

Eurobrehs get to see it early :wow::wow:

movie was flames and yes it long but they took their time building and it was :blessed:

yeah robert killed it as batman, gotta give him probs. But everyone killed their role :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lol only for a Batman movie that a low full price would be disappointing for some people. “The movie was not a classic, but it was still a great film” :mjcry:
DT review is selling me more than i already was. it sounds like its gonna be only for a certain type of people and the casual audience may not rock with it the long way but imma eat good off this :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DT review is selling me more than i already was. it sounds like its gonna be only for a certain type of people and the casual audience may not rock with it the long way but imma eat good off this :yeshrug:

The whole review I was expecting a better than sex rating then they hit us with the low full price.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The negative reviews consensus again seems like the fight scenes are lacking and how dark it is and plus the run time seems to be an issue.
I hope it isn't a been here and seen this.

Just do a lighter version of the character, there are so many stories they can tell without it ending up as Batman Forever or Batman and Robin.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The negative reviews consensus again seems like the fight scenes are lacking and how dark it is and plus the run time seems to be an issue.
I hope it isn't a been here and seen this.

Just do a lighter version of the character, there are so many stories they can tell without it ending up as Batman Forever or Batman and Robin.

The Snyder version seemed to have that perfect balance.