Official The Batman Thread

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I saw the advance screening the other day here in philly (even had the bat mobile)

i wasn’t impressed i felt like it dragged ….they coulda cut a lot of meat out

i felt cat woman had too much pointless screen time and the riddler didn’t have much and he stole every scene …penguin was also pointless….they shoulda just had a riddler movie like they did with joker

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The center is always my favorite. You got the screen right in front of you and the surround sound speakers sound glorious.
Perfect distance. Had two front section seats open but I ain’t trying to be like

worried-scared.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Perfect distance. Had two front section seats open but I ain’t trying to be like

worried-scared.gif
Oh fukk that's the worst and it happened to me when TDKR came out on opening night. I was going to see it with some friends, and I got there early and waited and waited and waited. They finally rolled up 15 minutes before the movie started and we had to sit front row. Some of them reeked of weed and I had to listen to them complain about tilting their head up, yet it was their own dumbass fault for not getting there early for an anticipated movie on opening night. I was heated. That's why I go to see these movies solo.