Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't seen any of those movies but I've been subscribed to Grace for a few years now.

I generally trust her, except for whatever it is she has against Jessica Chastain, which I think is mostly her box office appeal or lack thereof.
Best thing about her is she knows comics can speak intelligently about the business side of Showbiz and she isn't a kiss ass for access. Agree with her or not she's not bullshytting.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Way overlong. Should be 2hrs 30min tops and that's with credits.

The long comic movies (Rises, Endgame, Eternals etc) always drag and have a needlessly painful 30-40 minute portion where it's just :russell: that could have been cut.

Either cut some stuff out or split the damn movie up.
quote-no-good-movie-is-too-long-and-no-bad-movie-is-short-enough-roger-ebert-8-56-81.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then you got DC haters such as @(ALi) who are tryna find the one reviewer who didn't love it and go off that... :mjlol:

Maybe @MartyMcFly was right :francis:
Bruv I’m always right :russ:

it wasn’t even about that tho. Just the fact this place relies way too much on reviews and isn’t honest about it. If they hate a thing the coli loves, then it’s middle finger to them. If they love a thing the coli loves then it’s all hugs and kisses.

Just keep it funky thafs all I ask :hubie: