Official The Batman Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He kept mention
Seems like Pattinson got his panties in a bunch based off past reviews.
Best thing about her is she knows comics can speak intelligently about the business side of Showbiz and she isn't a kiss ass for access. Agree with her or not she's not bullshytting.

Sorry, but she's full of shyt. She holds grudges for no reason and has these trash sources. How anyone can follow her after that Mando season 2 bullshyt, I cannot fathom. Then after the shyt passed and she was completely wrong she kept going in. The Chastain stuff is crazy. She is terrible with anything sci-fi. She never gets the plot.

Interesting two of the super negative reviews are complaining about it nit having enough happiness and trying to put it into context of current events it had no control over.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He kept mention

Sorry, but she's full of shyt. She holds grudges for no reason and has these trash sources. How anyone can follow her after that Mando season 2 bullshyt, I cannot fathom. Then after the shyt passed and she was completely wrong she kept going in. The Chastain stuff is crazy. She is terrible with anything sci-fi. She never gets the plot.

Interesting two of the super negative reviews are complaining about it nit having enough happiness and trying to put it into context of current events it had no control over.
I haven't watched the Mandalorian so I missed that. Sorry.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope this the movie that can shake Patttinsons Twilight image. Dudes done some great actin but seems to fly under the radar cuz of that dumpster franchise
Breh he spent the last decade shaking that. Maybe not on the intnernet for fanboys but dudes done a lot of weird, artsy or just ambitious smaller films since twilight ended. Including the lighthouse recently with Dafoe. I don’t think any movie geek or film journalists think of him on that twilight level anymore.

Reeves said the reason he wanted Robert is because of his performance in good time so yeah I think he’s okay

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh he spent the last decade shaking that. Maybe not on the intnernet for fanboys but dudes done a lot of weird, artsy or just ambitious smaller films since twilight ended. Including the lighthouse recently with Dafoe. I don’t think any movie geek or film journalists think of him on that twilight level anymore.

Reeves said the reason he wanted Robert is because of his performance in good time so yeah I think he’s okay
I just meant among the casual fans. His run the past decade was why i thought him bein picked for Batman was straight.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just meant among the casual fans. His run the past decade was why i thought him bein picked for Batman was straight.
Word. But to hear him tell it, I don’t think he cares lol. Dude does what he does and what he wants.
I’m sure it will have that effect tho. Even if he doesn’t give a shyt