Official The Batman Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Cap. How was he "evil" at any point in the movie? He was a young and conflicted Superman learning his powers/abilities and also trying to find his place in the world. He had never even been in a real confrontation yet..

All through that he is doing good around the world.. saving humans.. the guys on the oil rig etc.

He eventually finds his place and decides to stay and improve the world anyway he can. That's after he nearly dies protecting people who didn't want him there.

it's a little more grounded that a typical boy scout story arc from the 50s or 60s but it's in every way.... Superman. You lost.
This is Superman:

You LAWST! :camby:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t really gone through much of this thread. I’m not really into superhero films asides from Batman and Spider-Man

are there any early talks on how this film compares to the other Batman’s and how he ranks amongst the others?

i thought Bale was by far the best one. Landslide

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

I didn't say the movie was gonna be bad.

All this sounds really good. I've seen all those movies except SotL, so I expect this film to feel familiar.

Not a bad thing, I just don't see it setting itself apart from Nolan in any groundbreaking way.

At the end of the day I'm just thankful to get a good meal, even if it ends up being reheated leftovers.

The Silence of the lambs is the greatest film of all time. Zodiac is in my top 10. The Usual Suspects in my top 20

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Putting up my Batman Themed Mixtape any minute now. I had to split it into 2 parts. So part 1 now, part 2 later probably same time the movie drops

Superstar
Daps
Cap. How was he "evil" at any point in the movie? He was a young and conflicted Superman learning his powers/abilities and also trying to find his place in the world. He had never even been in a real confrontation yet..

All through that he is doing good around the world.. saving humans.. the guys on the oil rig etc.

He eventually finds his place and decides to stay and improve the world anyway he can. That's after he nearly dies protecting people who didn't want him there.

it's a little more grounded that a typical boy scout story arc from the 50s or 60s but it's in every way.... Superman. You lost.

I agree fukk campy, happy, nothing can ever go wrong Superman. shyt is one dimensional as fukk. Even comic book Superman had doubts and failed at things. Christopher reeves/ Brandon routh Superman is for kids.

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: let me in?
Dope horror flick about a fatherless kid who frequents boxden and gets bullied, daily. He finds a girl outside and invites her in because it’s winter time. They become friends but it’s slowly reveals that she’s a vampire. But she actually cares about him. There’s the foreign original and the American remake. Both a great movies but I like the OG better, it just seems more starkly brutal than the American version.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I agree fukk campy, happy, nothing can ever go wrong Superman. shyt is one dimensional as fukk. Even comic book Superman had doubts and failed at things. Christopher reeves/ Brandon routh Superman is for kids.
Most comic book superheroes (including Superman) are for kids :dwillhuh:

Also, Superman being his typical archetype doesn't mean that he doesn't have doubts or failures. Once again @MartyMcFly perfectly explained Superman's character earlier.