Official The Batman Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think you need to check that link, buddy :heh:

The Coli keep fukking up the link. https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/dikk_Grayson_(DC_Animated_Universe)

Here the source:

=== Robin ===
After personally training Grayson, Wayne allowed him to become his partner, Robin. dikk, apparently worked with Batman consistently well into his college years. Thereafter, he became Batman's semi-regular partner continuing to work with Batman on a limited basis but, also dividing his time between crimefighting and college. Nine years after his parent's deaths, Tony Zucco resurfaced in Gotham City, putting Robin to the test. Batman forbade Robin from going after him. Robin promptly disobeyed and tracked Zucco on his own. He finally found Zucco, but, Robin ultimately refused to kill Zucco and turned him over to the authorities. While dikk had thought that Bruce was simply cold hearted; Bruce got surprisingly emotional and he admitted that he didn't want Robin going after Zucco for fear of Robin being hurt or killed as a result. However, this would not be the last time Batman and Robin disagreed with each other. After graduating Gotham State University with highest honors, Grayson decided it was time for a change. A trust fund set up by the circus would keep him afloat indefinitely. Grayson also didn't like the way Batman was interrogating a henchman of the Joker mercilessly in front of his own family and left outraged. The final straw was Grayson discovering that Wayne knew [[Barbara Gordon (DC Animated Universe)|Barbara Gordon]], his girlfriend, was Batgirl, and never told him. Grayson relinquished the mantle of Robin and left Gotham to travel the world and find himself.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The Coli keep fukking up the link. https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/dikk_Grayson_(DC_Animated_Universe)

Here the source:

=== Robin ===
After personally training Grayson, Wayne allowed him to become his partner, Robin. dikk, apparently worked with Batman consistently well into his college years. Thereafter, he became Batman's semi-regular partner continuing to work with Batman on a limited basis but, also dividing his time between crimefighting and college. Nine years after his parent's deaths, Tony Zucco resurfaced in Gotham City, putting Robin to the test. Batman forbade Robin from going after him. Robin promptly disobeyed and tracked Zucco on his own. He finally found Zucco, but, Robin ultimately refused to kill Zucco and turned him over to the authorities. While dikk had thought that Bruce was simply cold hearted; Bruce got surprisingly emotional and he admitted that he didn't want Robin going after Zucco for fear of Robin being hurt or killed as a result. However, this would not be the last time Batman and Robin disagreed with each other. After graduating Gotham State University with highest honors, Grayson decided it was time for a change. A trust fund set up by the circus would keep him afloat indefinitely. Grayson also didn't like the way Batman was interrogating a henchman of the Joker mercilessly in front of his own family and left outraged. The final straw was Grayson discovering that Wayne knew [[Barbara Gordon (DC Animated Universe)|Barbara Gordon]], his girlfriend, was Batgirl, and never told him. Grayson relinquished the mantle of Robin and left Gotham to travel the world and find himself.
I see :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't feel like a fresh take on Batman, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, in a comfort food sort of way.

You kinda want Sunday dinner to be Sunday dinner. This is my 10th time seeing Batman on film.

You're familiar with it, but I'm not expecting to be caught off guard (read: wowed) by anything by the way of performance, direction or story.

Reeves is gonna cook up a nice meal and that's it.

:pacspit:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

:gucci:

I didn't say the movie was gonna be bad.

All this sounds really good. I've seen all those movies except SotL, so I expect this film to feel familiar.

Not a bad thing, I just don't see it setting itself apart from Nolan in any groundbreaking way.

At the end of the day I'm just thankful to get a good meal, even if it ends up being reheated leftovers.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Super underrated :mjcry:
I'm gonna pick up that blu ray set when I can. I'm wondering if it comes with Batman vs Dracula also? I loved that flick, it was like Batman meets hammer horror. The joker vampire scene was great