Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean they could just make Robin be a 15/16 year old. Not like 10-12.

That's not true :gucci:

True. Then, after a couple films, he becomes Nightwing.

18 might be a bit too old to start Robin out though.
Make him a foster kid who just aged out of the system or something where he needs mentorship from someone older but it's not on some weird shyt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
15/16 years old is a good starting point for live-action Robin. Then, after 2 films, he becomes Nightwing.

Wow, this is a perfect explanation of Superman's character :wow:

It's so sad that many people don't understand this and just think that Superman is "boring" or "too perfect" :wow:

Yeah he's not perfect at all. Those are choices he makes everyday. Same with Peter Parker. They're very similar characters just one of them has all of that power and the other, while powerful, doesn't have all that. and Peter's everyday struggles make him more relatable but Clark isn't this guy who just walks through life without a care

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Based on what?! Chris O'Donnell and a movie terrible in every way besides his portrayal?
For their to even be a Batman type universe you have to do Robin. Grow some balls and do him justice. He only has to do it for like a movie or a movie and a half you can then get Nightwing poppin'!
Nah no one gives a fukk about Robin lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they are able to make Hit Girl in Kick Ass a ruthless child vigilante then they can make it work if they really want to for Robin.
Good point. And guess what? Just like Kick Ass they would most likely have to make it R rated if a kid is catching bodies. Something some people are clamoring for. lol

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I thought this was cool:

9na606o8t5f81.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Robin has to start young...fukk whatever dumb misconceptions people have about him being Bruce's ward or whatever, I WANT MY 1 TO 1 COMIC BOOK MOVIE

If WB had anyone with half a brain, they'd scrap this entire disjointed nonsense they're doing and do EXACTLY what Marvel is doing, which is building a massive world using their characters but they're busy chasing dollars when the money will come IF YOU DO IT RIGHT

This shyt reminds me of the intro to WSG last album

Everybody wanna do the same shyt and try to do the same shyt
And you not actually doin....the same shyt
And that's what makes it difficult for me to understand how it is
That you can't see that even if the— if son and them was to write this shyt down in a book
These nikkas still wouldn't go pick up the book to read it
That's evident
I could already see that