Official The Batman Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yea the donner films bored me:yeshrug:
Those films are the earliest major superhero films, so they are dated.

As per usual though, it seems as though your "knowledge" of Superman is limited. You probably haven't read Superman comics or watched Superman: TAS, etc.

This is why WB/DC primarily focuses on Batman for live-action films. The general audience of today finds Superman to be "boring". SMH. Sad to see.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Strange isnt touching Spiderman no how no way....... but to guarantee a quick Strange 3 which we want.....which we need.......I feel the bar has been raised a bit now. Its going to have to do a Billion....which it will.....Fingers crossed.
No it won’t. The bar is determined by how much they spend. I don’t think marvel or Disney is under any impression that dr strange can make a billion dollars. Each movie/property has their own cap. If someone believes strange needs to make a billion dollars, then they’re in the wrong business

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Those films are the earliest major superhero films, so they are dated.

As per usual though, it seems as though your "knowledge" of Superman is limited. You probably haven't read Superman comics or watched Superman: TAS, etc.

This is why WB/DC primarily focuses on Batman for live-action films. The general audience of today finds Superman to be "boring". SMH. Sad to see.
Death of superman is what made me become a comic book fan back when i was like 10….and i have seen the animated show and animated movies. Hes just never been my favorite i suppose and outside of the stupid tornado scene in MoS it was the first time i had enjoyed him in live action. :yeshrug: Different strokes I guess.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Death of superman is what made me become a comic book fan back when i was like 10….and i have seen the animated show and animated movies. Hes just never been my favorite i suppose and outside of the stupid tornado scene in MoS it was the first time i had enjoyed him in live action. :yeshrug: Different strokes I guess.
Fair enough :hubie:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Im getting Nolan vibes, not sure if that is a good thing.

I honestly hope it’s good enough to at least poke the holes into why I felt the Nolan trilogy isn’t that great, whether it was his or the studio’s fault. TDK gets away with a lot of inconsistencies. Begins was okay for 2/3 of it, and TDKR can eat a dikk.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I honestly hope it’s good enough to at least poke the holes into why I felt the Nolan trilogy isn’t that great, whether it was his or the studio’s fault. TDK gets away with a lot of inconsistencies. Begins was okay for 2/3 of it, and TDKR can eat a dikk.

Batman begins was flawless until that third act.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Most everyone did except some corny people on the net who wanted Donner...

Man of Steel is Superman. Everything about it is Superman..
Not at all. That film is the antithesis of Superman.

But he is boring, he’s basically perfect. I enjoyed MoS as well I didn’t mind him being uncertain. Imo it would make sense for him to have that mindset
No. But I'm not going to keep arguing with you all.

This thread and Zack Snyder fans online are the only times I've heard Man of Steel be considered to be a good Superman movie. Whatever :hubie: