Official The Batman Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Just say you enjoyed the action and fight choreography.
Outside of that it was a dud and thus they got Batman to headline his sequel which was another flop.

Or I can say I enjoyed the entire movie and the fresh take on Superman. The decisions made and the potential for a follow up. If they go in another direction that's fine too. MOS is a classic.

It's up there with Ironman 1 and replay value just as good

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
The performance and quality of MOS has nothing to do with the sequel not being made.

If you actually know anything about movies and what's been going on behind the scenes you would know that.

MOS is regarded as one of the best origin/superhero movies to date.

You a rookie....it shows
:mjlol: No it fukking isn't. Ppl have beem writing video essays on how bad the MoS portrayal of Superman was since it came out. WB could resurrect one of the worst superhero movies by funding 70 mil in reshoots and scene additions but can't make a MoS sequel:mjlol:
Shazam gets a sequel
We're getting a new alt verse Batman
Wonderman getting a 3rd after a mid asf sequel
Even Aquabro getting another shot
Now there's rumors of them going all in on a Latina Supergirl

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Somebody tell WB Superman is an IP that deserves another chance. Cuz they aint convinced.:russ::russ::russ:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: No it fukking isn't. Ppl have beem writing video essays on how bad the MoS portrayal of Superman was since it came out. WB could resurrect one of the worst superhero movies by funding 70 mil in reshoots and scene additions but can't make a MoS sequel:mjlol:
Shazam gets a sequel

Somebody tell WB Superman is an IP that deserves another chance. Cuz they aint convinced.:russ::russ::russ:

man ive heard and seen pictures but i refuse to believe this will actually happen
they plan on bushing white Superman and doing latina SuperGirl and black superman in a new justice league
like no way they make it good. no way that works.
ill be here for the fukkery if and when it happens.

MAn of Steel and BVS are 2 of the most polarizing and divisive movies i've ever seen. I thought we as fans had agreed the action/visuals were very dope but the story telling needed some work, thats the ZS we know and love/hate.:lolbron:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Shazam gets a sequel

MOS didn't get a sequel because the studio strategy and focus was on Justice league so they could compete with Marvel....that was a mistake and all the drama that came with producing those movies exacerbated everything.

In reference to your "essay" you speak of....who gives a fukk about some biased opinion of a movie watcher....:mjlol:

I could just as easy if I was paid to write a biased opinion in favor for it

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
MOS didn't get a sequel because the studio strategy and focus was on Justice league so they could compete with Marvel....that was a mistake and all the drama that came with producing those movies exacerbated everything.

In reference to your "essay" you speak of....who gives a fukk about some biased opinion of a movie watcher....:mjlol:

I could just as easy if I was paid to write a biased opinion in favor for it
They had Cavill I’ll signed to three movies at least they could have fit MOS2 and JL under that.

If the movie made a billion like Aquaman they would have given him free reign like Wan and Jenkins got. Instead it was foot on neck season.

Suicide Squad flopped with great reviews for Gunn but Peacemaker is a hit with talk of season 2 and another spinoff series.

That’s what success looks like.