Official The Batman Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They can do Robin in the Reeves movies, just don't have him starting out as a 12 year old like in the comics. Make him like 16. Still a kid but old enough to be somewhat realistic.

If the MCU can have a child be recruited by Tony Stark to go against his former friends in a superhero civil war, entrusted with advanced technology, fight an alien who wanted to wipe out half the universe, to fight two disgruntled guys who had beef with Stark, and to fight powerful villains from multiple universes, all before graduating high school, they can have a kid fight against the mafia, a homicidal clown, a dude with a fukked up face that has a personality disorder, a dude obsessed with riddles, and a crazy dude obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. :pachaha:

Also wait until the third movie or end of the second movie. The Batman takes place in Batman’s second year of fighting crime and Robin became his partner in his third year.
yeah this sounds good

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Lol @ dudes needing slapstick comedy & cheesy one liners.
Someone once said on a podcast I was listening to that Batman movies should be directed by a director that fits the main enemy

this movie with a serial killer joker riddler and crime boss penguin should have an absolutely different tone from a movie vs. Harley and Joker, or a movie vs Killer Croc which should be someone good at creepy monster films, or a movie vs. Lobo which should have a deadpool type feel.

Batman is the constant...the tone of the movies should shift.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Someone once said on a podcast I was listening to that Batman movies should be directed by a director that fits the main enemy

this movie with a serial killer joker and crime boss penguin should have an absolutely different tone from a movie vs. Harley and Joker, or a movie vs Killer Croc which should be someone good at creepy monster films, or a movie vs. Lobo which should have a deadpool type feel.

Good point. Folks always want some comedy relief.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

this movie with a serial killer joker and crime boss penguin should have an absolutely different tone from a movie vs. Harley and Joker, or a movie vs Killer Croc which should be someone good at creepy monster films, or a movie vs. Lobo which should have a deadpool type feel.

That's not a bad idea actually. I'm just personally bored of the grimdark Batman movies :yawn:

Batman is not The Punisher or Spawn. He can be depicted in many different ways (except for how he was in the Joel Schumacher films lol).

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
That's not a bad idea actually. I'm just personally bored of the grimdark Batman movies :yawn:

Batman is not The Punisher or Spawn. He can be depicted in many different ways (except for how he was in the Joel Schumacher films lol).
word...100% agreed. the best thing about the animated batman series was the episodes vs joker would have that whimsical feel...the episode with Clayface was legit creepy as fukk and tragic...the episode in japan vs. Kyodai Ken with could have a real mysterious asian history feel.

The studios really think too small sometimes. [really, too BIG]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:ohhh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

this movie with a serial killer joker riddler and crime boss penguin should have an absolutely different tone from a movie vs. Harley and Joker, or a movie vs Killer Croc which should be someone good at creepy monster films, or a movie vs. Lobo which should have a deadpool type feel.

I mean it’s a bit more complicated than that.

I mean so far Burton’s Penguin is closer to the comics.

The rub lies in when the director/writer puts their own spin on the characters. No one has simply pulled the character straight except for maybe Nicholson’s Joker.

Like if you told me Sam Raimi couldn’t make a really good Venom vs Spidey movie I would have called them crazy.

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
TlvqyXB.jpg

:banderas: