Official The Batman Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Since the very beginning, this movie has been described as having Batman as a detective.:unimpressed:

Don't waste your time with them. They have an agenda. They in this thread, just to throw off anyone that is *slightly* interested in it just cause it is DC. :unimpressed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Don't waste your time with them. They have an agenda. They in this thread, just to throw off anyone that is *slightly* interested in it just cause it is DC. :unimpressed:
What are you talking about? That's completely false. This is exactly problem I'm talking about :gucci:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yes, we not doing this.

There is no agenda and no one hating on DC

Let free men speak

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not seeing any detective elements of Batman in the trailers.

:unimpressed:

Do you want to be shown every riddle/puzzle/interrogation/discovery to be shown in the trailer?

From 3 years ago:

‘The Passage’ Producer on Netflix’s Theatrical Plans, “Noir Batman” – The Hollywood Reporter

It’s very much a point of view-driven, noir Batman tale. It’s told very squarely on his shoulders, and I hope it’s going to be a story that will be thrilling but also emotional. It’s more Batman in his detective mode than we’ve seen in the films. The comics have a history of that. He’s supposed to be the world’s greatest detective, and that’s not necessarily been a part of what the movies have been. I’d love this to be one where when we go on that journey of tracking down the criminals and trying to solve a crime, it’s going to allow his character to have an arc so that he can go through a transformation.

People have said the movie will involve a crime and Batman will be trying to solve it by talking to criminals.

It's pretty likely how he'll end up on the chase with Penguin, Falcone is in the movie but hasn't been shown yet.

People that have seen early cuts said its a 3 hour long detective movie.

We've already seen small bits of Batman and Gordon working together.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:unimpressed:

Do you want to be shown every riddle/puzzle/interrogation/discovery to be shown in the trailer?

From 3 years ago:

‘The Passage’ Producer on Netflix’s Theatrical Plans, “Noir Batman” – The Hollywood Reporter

People have said the movie will involve a crime and Batman will be trying to solve it by talking to criminals.

It's pretty likely how he'll end up on the chase with Penguin, Falcone is in the movie but hasn't been shown yet.

People that have seen early cuts said its a 3 hour long detective movie.

We've already seen small bits of Batman and Gordon working together.
LOL, y'all hyper focusing on that part of my statement and ignoring everything else that I said. Ignoring all of my other posts as well :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im still :dead: there’s people who would rather see Catwoman than Robin on the big screen. :dead:

Imagine if we got a scene where Batman & Robin are fukking goons up like the warehouse scene in BVS

The warehouse scene IMO is the most batmanest shyt ive ever scene on film.

Imagine we got Batman and Robin flipping over each other breaking nikkas bones and shyt. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

This is true but only for a handful of losers on here.... they are easy to spot. i don't believe the guy you posted is on an agenda but he is not listening.. They said Batman a detective in this a hundred times already.. :manny:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Alright, let me just clear some things up in here:

1. Anyone claiming that I hate DC is buggin'. My username and profile pic is literally Static - a DC Comics superhero :mjlol:

2. My favorite live-action Batman films are Batman (1989) and The Dark Knight (2008).

3. I have acknowledged previously that this movie (Matt Reeves' The Batman) will probably be good.

4. My main issue is the tone & aesthetic of live-action Batman movies being so similar for the past 33 years (except the Schumacher films).

5. I would like for Batman live-action movies to draw inspiration from other Batman adaptations outside of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns (and similar "darker" adaptations).

6. A James Bond and/or Indiana Jones-style Batman film would be dope, in my opinion.

That's all I'm saying. Nothing else :unimpressed: