Official The Batman Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
From the rumors I've been reading, Michael Keaton is going to be the Batman in the DCEU moving forward after The Flash movie but more as a mentor role. So instead of using 70 year old Keaton in a tailor-made role as an old man Bruce to mentor Terry McGinnis in a Batman Beyond movie, they want him as a old man Bruce mentoring Barry Allen, Shazam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc in the present day. :unimpressed:

trash. Dceu has been a complete fukk up and this is from somebody who prefers BvS & JL over kiddy Marvel movies.

DC characters>Marvel characters

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
From the rumors I've been reading, Michael Keaton is going to be the Batman in the DCEU moving forward after The Flash movie but more as a mentor role. So instead of using 70 year old Keaton in a tailor-made role as an old man Bruce to mentor Terry McGinnis in a Batman Beyond movie, they want him as a old man Bruce mentoring Barry Allen, Shazam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc in the present day. :unimpressed:
just another bad decision
Jesus Christ :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've heard this for a while :jbhmm:but my girl is over 5k years old:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Avoiding Robin is not helping the franchise it's actually is stopping it from growing. He doesn't have to be in this because this is supposed to be a new Batman but one of these Bat franchises needs to give him shine next to Batman. So the you can do Nightwing, Death of Jason Todd, Red Hood, Damian Wayne/Talia.
Just a weird relationship Batman fand have with the character. They know he is integral but are also embarrassed by his existence. Someone said on here when BvS was approaching that in the comics Batman's best stories involved Robin but they don't want him in live action Batman movies. What?! :mindblown:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Avoiding Robin is not helping the franchise it's actually is stopping it from growing. He doesn't have to be in this because this is supposed to be a new Batman but one of these Bat franchises needs to give him shine next to Batman. So the you can do Nightwing, Death of Jason Todd, Red Hood, Damian Wayne/Talia.
Just a weird relationship Batman fand have with the character. They know he is integral but are also embarrassed by his existence. Someone said on here when BvS was approaching that in the comics Batman's best stories involved Robin but they don't want him in live action Batman movies. What?! :mindblown:
We can’t ignore the fact the closer the live action version has skewed the more fantastical elements of the lore the worse it has done. From Returns to B-R and even BVS.

The more grounded Batman, Nolan, and maybe Reeves has given them critical and financial success.

I say this as someone who wants grey-blue Batman, it’s going to be a risk doing a more fantasy take on Batman after so long of reinventing him as grounded.

Last edited:

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
The directors/filmmakers involved don't want to include the character

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We can’t ignore the fact the closer the live action version has skewed the more fantastical elements of the lore the worse it has done. From Returns to B-R and even BVS.

The more grounded Batman, Nolan, and maybe Reeves has given them critical and financial success.

I say this as someone who wants grey-blue Batman, it’s going to be a risk doing a more fantasy take on Batman after so long of reinventing him
I'm just talking about including Robin. Having a sidekick doesn't mess up the realism.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

I say this as someone who wants grey-blue Batman, it’s going to be a risk doing a more fantasy take on Batman after so long of reinventing him as grounded.

Grounded from a guy running around wearing a batsuit fighting crime. Jesus what do i read on this site.