Official The Batman Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That's what really hurts the most too. Literally should've called Bruce Timm the Gawd up and said "Hey, here's a blank check, we want your creative vision and flavor attached to our live action properties."

We could have had movies like Mask of the Phantasm but in real life :mjcry:
Imagine a live-action Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Imagine a live-action Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker :wow:

Bro the way Harley Quinn blew up, is the potential way for Batman Beyond to blow tf up. It's a cult classic for sure, but it has the potential to be a BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE. People still want something done with that 20 years later. Bruh had the hottest suit in the Arkham games too :gladbron:

Imagine that Return Of The Joker live action could have the same tone as No Way Home. Joker on his Green Goblin shyt. Terry is almost as much Peter Parker's son as he is Bruce Wayne's :blessed:

We need to get Terry McGinnis trending somehow, DC needs a Futureverse :whoo:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Robin just isn't gonna work. This Batman is still supposed to be early in his career so how does he have time to train a sidekick?

I'm not that excited about Catwoman and never cared for the character. With her, The Riddler, and Penguin I'm hoping they aren't cramming too many characters in.
From what I've read, Penguin doesn't play a huge part in this movie.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Bro the way Harley Quinn blew up, is the potential way for Batman Beyond to blow tf up. It's a cult classic for sure, but it has the potential to be a BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE. People still want something done with that 20 years later. Bruh had the hottest suit in the Arkham games too :gladbron:

Imagine that Return Of The Joker live action could have the same tone as No Way Home. Joker on his Green Goblin shyt. Terry is almost as much Peter Parker's son as he is Bruce Wayne's :blessed:

Yep, DC doesn't know how to utilize their pantheon of characters when it comes to live-action. Introducing Terry McGinnis to a casual moviegoing audience would be mind-blowing :banderas:

Warner Bros. is playing around :stopitslime:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yep, DC doesn't know how to utilize their pantheon of characters when it comes to live-action. Introducing Terry McGinnis to a casual moviegoing audience would be mind-blowing :banderas:

Warner Bros. is playing around :stopitslime:
I’ve been screaming for a Batman beyond film for years. We finally got the technology for it to be a good live action film. But the people in charge over there haven’t known what to do over there for going on two decades.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just saw the recent trailer, wtf this movie is gonna be wild :whoo:

Some of the cat woman choreography looked a little :scust:

But the every scene with batman was :blessed:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

gS82RR8.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
From the rumors I've been reading, Michael Keaton is going to be the Batman in the DCEU moving forward after The Flash movie but more as a mentor role. So instead of using 70 year old Keaton in a tailor-made role as an old man Bruce to mentor Terry McGinnis in a Batman Beyond movie, they want him as a old man Bruce mentoring Barry Allen, Shazam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc in the present day. :unimpressed:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
From the rumors I've been reading, Michael Keaton is going to be the Batman in the DCEU moving forward after The Flash movie but more as a mentor role. So instead of using 70 year old Keaton in a tailor-made role as an old man Bruce to mentor Terry McGinnis in a Batman Beyond movie, they want him as a old man Bruce mentoring Barry Allen, Shazam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc in the present day. :unimpressed:
And shyt like this is why the DCEU sucks

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really have no opinion of this movie. Wasn’t feeling Pattinson but I’m coming around to it. Zoe kravitz though? Nah. And watching the trailers I still feel that way.