Official The Batman Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They really expected us to believe the wealthiest man in Gotham n the best prosecutor in the city were fightin over Maggie Gyllenhall
prBFDyK.png
:russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If you would've told the 14 yr old me the Avengers would beat out the JL in a popularity contest, I would have laffed. No one knew who the Avengers were until 2008. How did DC fukk up so bad:hhh:
By making terrible live-action movies (for the most part).

WB/DC had the formula for success (the DCAU). They should have just made the DCEU the live-action version of the DCAU but they didn't.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robin just isn't gonna work. This Batman is still supposed to be early in his career so how does he have time to train a sidekick?

I'm not that excited about Catwoman and never cared for the character. With her, The Riddler, and Penguin I'm hoping they aren't cramming too many characters in.

That shyt was an abomination compared to the Snyder Cut. I thought it was a joke that Whedon cut out 90% of Zachs footage. Ended up more like 95% :dead:

JL:SC top 10 comic movie of all time :wow:

Hell no it's not :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With her, The Riddler, and Penguin I'm hoping they aren't cramming too many characters in.
Don't think it will be a problem.

The Rogue Gallery is supposed to already be established. So when shyt goes down, Batman will know who to hit up to see if they had anything to do with it on some detective shyt. It's possible Penguin only gets a scene or two. We still haven't seen John Tuturro's Falcone yet.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Robin just isn't gonna work. This Batman is still supposed to be early in his career so how does he have time to train a sidekick?

I'm not that excited about Catwoman and never cared for the character. With her, The Riddler, and Penguin I'm hoping they aren't cramming too many characters in.

Hell no it's not :russ:
Robin def wouldnt work in this story. If they make 5 movies out of reeves batman bring him in at the end. But it would be dumb to do it first movie.I dont think they will cram to many characters in. I had the same feeling about no way home and it worked. Even cat women might not be in to many scenes as they are setting up this universe. She might help in one or two scenes who knows.

about syders JL…i love that film and its in my personal top 10 of comic book films. But i can see why its not for somepeople. To me, he was able to make the screen and the page match. Like thats what a comic book film should look like. You can still frame shyt and it looks like comic art.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will always root for a Batman flick, but I'm not getting the hype in this room.
A scrawny sunken face dude playing Bruce Wayne that looks more built for the role of Scarecrow?
Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman?....never could take her seriously as an actress
A Riddler that doesn't seem to be anything like Riddler...look like a nikka in a green Iron Man Mark 1 suit:patrice:

People are hyped because this is more the essence of the character we often see outside of the movies. More detective and street fighter
The couldve kept the part where he solved the riddle. A big part of the Batman v Riddler dynamic is Batman solving my Nygma’s riddles.

Based on the trailers, there will be a lot riddles and killings. They finally showed the character spoiler though. 99% of people won't catch it though.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
By making terrible live-action movies (for the most part).

WB/DC had the formula for success (the DCAU). They should have just made the DCEU the live-action version of the DCAU but they didn't.

That's what really hurts the most too. Literally should've called Bruce Timm the Gawd up and said "Hey, here's a blank check, we want your creative vision and flavor attached to our live action properties."

We could have had movies like Mask of the Phantasm but in real life :mjcry: