Official The Batman Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

He says this all the time with all his movies. I guess he misdirects everything to keep the pressure off and avoid loads of questions. Weeks ago he said that the script is finished and will most likely shoot in the Spring/Summer. He's been reportedly working on the script since 2014, that shyt was probably done a long time ago, especially with two writers

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn DC get this shyt right, it shouldn't be this hard
I am:scust: by all of this
honestly I'm only excited for wonder women and the new batman movie....fukk justice League until further notice cuz that fakkit zach is still there:camby:
Now DC is going for a lighter tone:camby:
Nah fukk that I love dc dark tone
Now ben is not sure about this now:camby:
DC are cluess:camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is Ben looking for the exit?

No, JK Simmons and Joe M. have already been told when they're shooting. You just don't tell actors and there agents when they are filming then don't do it. That's why during negotiating stage, some actors decline because of schedule conflicts.

Any clickbait about DC movies and y'all eat it up. You see they're still reporting that the script is a mess because some guy heard from another guy heard from someone else that it was :heh:

The Guardian is a clickbait site entirely lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, JK Simmons and Joe M. have already been told when they're shooting. You just don't tell actors and there agents when they are filming then don't do it. That's why during negotiating stage, some actors decline because of schedule conflicts.

Any clickbait about DC movies and y'all eat it up. You see they're still reporting that the script is a mess because some guy heard from another guy heard from someone else that it was :heh:

The Guardian is a clickbait site entirely lol
Uh I believe the article had direct quotes from Ben. It's a little more than click bait. And he just said he might not do it. He could mean just directing, who knows. Regardless, it is fairly cryptic and shouldn't be seen as a good sign since dude is anointed savior of the DCEU.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Uh I believe the article had direct quotes from Ben. It's a little more than click bait. And he just said he might not do it. He could mean just directing, who knows. Regardless, it is fairly cryptic and shouldn't be seen as a good sign since dude is anointed savior of the DCEU.

He's been saying random shyt all year

Ben Affleck Is Not Ready for a Batman Solo Movie - March

Ben Affleck still working on the script for his solo 'Batman' movie - June

Here’s what’s really going on with Ben Affleck’s Batman movie - November

Ben Affleck Says ‘The Batman’ on Track to Shoot in Spring: ‘Everything Is Coming Together’ - Then says he's ready a couple weeks ago

He's obviously trolling the media

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Affleck seems like an old school not reveal too much info type of guy...

They're obviously further than we think since we know Deathstroke is the villain, they've casted him and the decided to include him in Justice League

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Obviously? No chance we can take the comments at face value?

If you want to :manny: but it seems to me that the media like making clickbait articles about DC movies because of the past reception of it's recent movies and it's easy to believe whether it's 100% bullshyt or not. Rumors like this BATMAN-ON-FILM.COM - SOURCE: Ben Affleck's THE BATMAN Filming in LA (12.31.16) will never circulate because it's not negative and negativity sells. It says something when almost every upcoming DC movie has a negative rumor surrounding it, even ones that haven't even started production yet.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you want to :manny: but it seems to me that the media like making clickbait articles about DC movies because of the past reception of it's recent movies and it's easy to believe whether it's 100% bullshyt or not. Rumors like this BATMAN-ON-FILM.COM - SOURCE: Ben Affleck's THE BATMAN Filming in LA (12.31.16) will never circulate because it's not negative and negativity sells. It says something when almost every upcoming DC movie has a negative rumor surrounding it, even ones that haven't even started production yet.
Yo you comparing an article with a direct quote from the star with one about a rumor on where it might be shot? Come on man, Ben could have said what he said for a variety of reasons but whatever the reason it's not good trolling or not.