Official The Batman Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
after using christian bale for the GOAT trilogy, I wonder why they went with an even older actor in ben affleck for the reboot to the series :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ben Affleck Defends 'Batman v Superman' Against Tone Backlash

“It was a huge hit movie. More people went to see that than any movie I’ve ever made in my career. It was the biggest hit of my career. And then it had a lot editorial negativity,” Affleck, who plays Batman in the DC Extended Universe, said in a recent interview with the local Fox affiliate in Washington, D.C. “It was interesting, that movie, because it was judged not necessarily on execution so much as on its tone. People seemed to want to have a lighter tone to the movie, and I thought that was interesting because it’s subjective. Tone is not a qualitative thing. It’s subjective, right? Some tones resonate with me that might not with you. And the tone of the movie was really parallel to the Frank Miller book [The Dark Knight Returns], which I liked and thought was great. I’m glad that so many people went and so many people liked the movie. It worked out.”

Affleck added, “I loved it.”

:yeshrug:

either they are holding his kids in a remote location or we really shouldn't be getting our hopes too high for this batman movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ben Affleck backtracks on ‘The Batman’ title: “there is no Batman movie happening yet”

The Batman world went crazy earlier this week when Ben Affleck announced thathis Batman movie would probably be titled The Batman, but now he’s backtracking a bit. Affleck was interviewed by E! News this afternoon to promote his new movie The Accountant, and brought up The Batman (or whatever he decides to call it).

“I mentioned the other day… it’s been around for a long time, the movie… there is no Batman movie happening yet, we’re still trying to figure it out, you know, get the script and budget and all that stuff.” Affleck explained. “And someone said, ‘what are you calling it?’ and I had said, like, back when we were promoting another movie, I was like ‘we don’t have a name for it, we’re just going with The Batman or Batman movie’, and I said that, and everyone was like ‘Affleck announces the title of his Batman movie.’”

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
BP vs the Bat in 2018 :whoo:
If they manage to get both characters intellect/detective/outsmart/prep time aspect down then we finna be eating good. Hopefully neither slacks off in the hand to hand cuz batman in suicide squad was :scust: Compared to bvs. But Ben got it, bp better bring it too. Wayne tech vs wakanda tech :noah:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Gotta cameo nightwing or oracle, surprised a season batman ain't have her in the cave with Alfred. Hopefully with see a stop at Wayne towers n luscious. Ooh n since arkham is in play we gotta see Hugo