Official The Batman Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems this is the weekly article about this movie....say that cause the same website saying this has like 5 articles about this movie in the last 2/3 weeks....seems articles about this movie gets clicks to their site, so they gonna keep them coming...i'll start caring about this movie when it's closer to getting released....too much shyt coming out between now and then to worry about a movie without a release date lol...

edit - apparently it's not just that website....others are running this article too, just like they ran the other articles for the last couple weeks...yea, this just the weekly article...next week there will be another one....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yo you comparing an article with a direct quote from the star with one about a rumor on where it might be shot? Come on man, Ben could have said what he said for a variety of reasons but whatever the reason it's not good trolling or not.
The latest spin is dont beleive the quotes they are wrong :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo you comparing an article with a direct quote from the star with one about a rumor on where it might be shot? Come on man, Ben could have said what he said for a variety of reasons but whatever the reason it's not good trolling or not.

Just found out that the quote is from an November interview during the press tour for Live By Night for their newspaper which was released today. Since that's the case then this would be his most recent quote and what i'll go by

Ben Affleck Says ‘The Batman’ on Track to Shoot in Spring: ‘Everything Is Coming Together’

But you guys can believe clickbait site that post shyt like this on the regular

From Suicide Squad to Batman v Superman, why are DC’s films so bad?

:mjlol: y'all nikkas love DC news or rumors because you will spin it into something negative to feed your stan war

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just found out that the quote is from an November interview during the press tour for Live By Night for their newspaper which was released today. Since that's the case then this would be his most recent quote and what i'll go by

Ben Affleck Says ‘The Batman’ on Track to Shoot in Spring: ‘Everything Is Coming Together’

But you guys can believe clickbait site that post shyt like this on the regular

From Suicide Squad to Batman v Superman, why are DC’s films so bad?

:mjlol: y'all nikkas love DC news or rumors because you will spin it into something negative to feed your stan war
Oh I spun into something negative? When is a quality director saying he might not direct a movie he said he probably would direct ever a positive? I'm reacting to news that was posted breh, if he said it in November or yesterday, it's not what you want to hear. And I like Ben Affleck and Batman.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Oh I spun into something negative? When is a quality director saying he might not direct a movie he said he probably would direct ever a positive? I'm reacting to news that was posted breh, if he said it in November or yesterday, it's not what you want to hear. And I like Ben Affleck and Batman.

Did you read the article i linked? He's making the movie breh in the director's chair, i'll be back when casting news is posted :sas2:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Uh yeah but you just stated that quote was from November I was looking for proof but . . . :yeshrug:

Here he says that it isn't happening yet back in October

Ben Affleck's Batman Movie May Not Be Called The Batman After All

How come no one got riled up then :patrice:

Then he says that he was working on the script last night

Ben Affleck on ‘The Batman’: “It’s not a movie you can fail quietly at”

Now the script doesn't exist :mjlol:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Here he says that it isn't happening yet back in October

Ben Affleck's Batman Movie May Not Be Called The Batman After All

How come no one got riled up then :patrice:

Then he says that he was working on the script last night

Ben Affleck on ‘The Batman’: “It’s not a movie you can fail quietly at”

Now the script doesn't exist :mjlol:
He said there is no script. I guess that's funny/unbelievable? I mean you offering articles as proof, while saying he is obviously trolling the media. Which is it? Or you don't know either?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

hopefully we get the same combat like the warehouse scene. nikkas tried to clown me for askin for more acrobatics n stuff but look at the agility and reflexes the flips, high jumps and mobility the potential is there only spiderman is shown this way is cbm, hell captain america barley does it himself which i find odd since in The incredible hulk film blonski with the serum showed it when the fought hulk on the campus.