Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I should be a clickbait journalist. I would just make up DC rumors every other day and cake :heh:
I said a while ago that The Coli would make ridiculous amount of money if they just had a news page full of made up bullshyt about DC movies. The clicks would go through the roof.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yeah these articles are so fukking dumb, but I swear ON PIRU that my mans and dem know a dude who told me Man of Steel II is a huge fukkup and has WB execs and the pope in a frenzy.

It needs to do 3 billi, solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict and undo the Trump election in order for it to break even.

On piru.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also hearing the JL movie is a mess... DC taking L's in making movies but they are killing it in comics RN

nikka said it like he heard it personally from sources when it's in the link above for anyone to click. :russ:

also... affleck confirms he's directing. and that his main focus is getting it right.

Ben Affleck Weighs On The Pressure Of Directing Next 'Batman' Movie

After a long past week of rumors of Ben Affleck seemingly paving the way for a Batman bail out, the last couple of days were a nice glimmer of hope. First Affleck stated that the script has some great stuff and it just needs the get better and better, and last night while promoting his new movie Live by Night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, he reassured everyone that he will be directing the next Batman movie.

“I’m going to direct the next Batman, we’re working on it. It’s one of those things that’s really frustrating because Live by Night took me a year and a half to write it and get it ready, and worked really hard. It’s just that nobody gave a s—, no one was like ‘Where’s Live by Night!,’ but with Batman I keep on getting ‘Where’s the f—— Batman!’. Wow, I’m working, give me a second!”

It was hard not to see the frustration on Ben Affleck’s face in reaction to the question and especially during his response. But he has a point, over the last decade he has proven to be a very good and capable writer-director, and external pressure doesn’t really help to make his work easier nor faster.

Affleck also commented on the latest Justice League photo and how he makes the new Batman suit look “pretty good.”

You can check out the full clip below.

You can catch Ben Affleck as Batman again when Justice League hit theaters on November 17, 2017